Dr Nagesh Aghor
MD,DNB(Nephro), FISPD, FISN (Nephrology & Kidney Tranplantation)
Med Reg No: 89071
About Dr Nagesh Aghor
Dr. Nagesh Aghor is a Consultant Nephrologist at Ashoka Medicover Hospitals Nashik
- MBBS- GSMC and KEMH (Mumbai), India 1984 – 1989
- MD (Internal Medicine) – Topiwala National Medical College, B.Y.L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai and University of Mumbai (From Jan 2000 to Jan 2003)
- DNB (Nephrology) – Nair Hospital (Mumbai)
- Nephrology Training- Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital (Nadiad)
- Fellow of ISPD, SGPGI, Lucknow
- Fellow of International Society of Nephrology, Brigham & Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Bosston, USA
- Received second prize for Oral presentation, “Vitamin D status in Patient with Chronic Kidney Disease” at Western Chapter of Indian Society of Nephrology, Nagpur, Sept.2005
- Received Best Paper award for Paper Presentation, “Outcome of Angioplasty in Non- Atherosclerotic renal artery stenosis” at Indian Society of Nephrology, Annual Conference, New Delhi, Dec. 2007.
- Received First prize in Post Graduate Quiz at Indian Society of Nephrology, Annual Conference, New Delhi, Dec. 2007.
- Awarded the Fellowship of International Society of Peritoneal Dialysis, at Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, India.
- Kidney Stone Treatment
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy
- Hemodiafiltration (HDF)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) treatment
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Dialysis
- Laparoscopic Nephrectomy
- Ureteroscopy (URS)
- Renal (Kidney) Surgery