Dr. M. A. N. Raja Sekhar
Qualification: MBBS, MD (Anesthesiology)
Speciality: Critical Care
Designation: HOD – Critical Care
About Dr. M. A. N. Raja Sekhar
Dr. M.A.N Raja Sekhar practices at Medicover Hospitals in Visakhapatnam. Professional qualification’s of the Doctor is MBBS from Andhra Medical College in Visakhapatnam and MD from Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences(NIMS), Hyderabadand specializes in Critical Care. Dr. Rajashekar is a dedicated critical care physician practicing in Visakhapatnam.
- Completed MBBS from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam in 2003 Completed MD (Anaesthesiology) from Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences(NIMS), Hyderabad in 2015
- Intravenous and arterial cannulations
- Ultrasound guided Central venous catheterization
- Emergency and elective oral/nasal endotracheal intubation, fibreoptic endotracheal intubation
- Central neuraxial and peripheral nerve blockade
- Percutaneous tracheostomy Intercostal drain insertion
- Airtraq and pediatric cervical spine surgery.
- Moningi Srilata, Kavitha Jayaram, Dilip K Kulkarni, Maddala Appala Narasimha Raja sekhar, Sreedhar Wudaru, Gopinath Ramachandran. Journal of Neurosurgical Anesthesiology 2015, 27 (1): 79-80
Awards & Merits:
- Received first prize for poster presentation at anesthesiology conference “ISAAPCON” held at Khammam, India in the year 2013 for the topic “Alternative approach for pediatric airway management in surgeries involving the unstable cervical spine.”
- Achieved prize for paper presentation at anesthesiology conference VISZAC at Visakhapatnam, India in the year 2014 for the topic “Comparison of electrolyte values measured by arterial blood gas analyzer versus central laboratory auto analyzer in critically ill patients.” Got first division in clinical Subjects (General Surgery, General medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, ENT, Ophthalmology) during under graduation.