Dr Krishna Kiran Eachempati
Chief Primary And Revision Hip And Knee Replacement
MS (AIIMS, New Delhi)
Experience: 18 Years
About Dr Krishna Kiran
Dr. Krishna Kiran Eachempati is an Orthopedic Surgeon at Mediocver Hospitals has an experience of 18 years in this field. He completed MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, India in 1998 and MS – Orthopaedics from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 2001.
- Computer navigated minimally invasive hip and knee replacement
- Revision hip and knee replacement including 1 stage revision for infection
- Arthroscopy knee
- Acetabular trauma surgery including anterior approaches (ilioinguinal and modified stoppa)
- Limb reconstruction for bone tumours
- Mangala Shankar Rao Award, May 1994, Awarded to the topper in the subject of physiology in the Final M.B.B.S. examination, N.T.R. University of Health Sciences.
- Distinction in Biochemistry, Physiology, 4 Pharmacology and Microbiology University 1st in IST MBBS
- Winner of the State level Psychiatry quiz (Jaya Nagraj memorial Award)
- Adjudged the best outgoing undergraduate of Andhra Pradesh for the year 1997 in the field of Medical sciences by Prashanti Society