Dr Deepesh Singh
B.D.S, M.D.S (Pedodontics & Preventive dentistry)
Experience: 10 years
About Dr Deepesh Singh
Dr. Deepesh Singh is a pediatric and preventive dental surgeon with over a decade of experience in pediatric dentistry. He did his masters of dental surgery in pedodontics and preventive dentistry. He is trained in clinical child psychology, caries management by risk assessment (CAMBRA) protocols. He has worked as a professor in numerous reputed dental institutions and hospitals with keen interest to train young dental graduates and postgraduates. He is academically active and has many national and international scientific publications to his credit.
He believes in stress-free, friendly dental care for children and is extremely sensitive and patient while treating his young patients.
- Habit correction: thumb sucking, mouth breathing, teeth grinding.
- Preventive dentistry: anticavity gels/ tooth sealants.
- Dental care for the special child: autism, cerebral palsy, mentally and physically challenged.
- Dental procedures under General Anesthesia
- Sedation dentistry
Our Pediatric Dental Services Include
- Tooth coloured fillings
- Braces: invisible braces, ceramic/tooth-coloured braces
- Specialized Gum care for kids
- Kids root canals and crowns
- Accidental injuries (broken teeth and jaws)
- Interceptive and preventive orthodontics
- Myofunctional therapy