Dr Bommakanti Kalyan
MBBS (Osmania Medical College), MCh (Neurosurgery, NIMS)
Experience: 9 years
About Dr Bommakanti Kalyan
Dr Kalyan Bommakanti is a renowned neurosurgeon. He has more than 10 years of experience as Faculty and Consultant for neuro sciences. He, graduated from Osmania Medical College, the premier Medical College for the state of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. He got through EAMCET with a top rank in order to enroll at Osmania which is by far the most competitive and highly reputed Medical College in the state of Telangana that strives for clinical excellence each year. He was chosen as the best outgoing student in Microbiology and was also very active at organizing events such as College day, Sports day and Youth fests which furthered my faith in a team effort. Osmania general Hospital is the largest hospital in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana that caters to the poor. He developed a keen sense of responsibility and compassion while treating the poor at Osmania.
Starting from Nov 2010 to May 2011 he was working as Consultant Neuro and Spine surgeon. From Jun 2011 – April 2012 he worked as Assistant Professor at Adesh Institute of Medical Science’s and Research, Bathinda, Punjab. He has joined as Lecturer at Nizam’s Institute of Medical Science’s, Hyderabad and worked there from April 2012 to Sep 2012, later continued there are Assistant Professor from Sep 2012 to March 2016. Starting from March 2016 till today, he works as Consultant Neuro Surgeon and Spine Surgeon at Medicover Hospitals, Secretariat.
- IInd prize in Table Tennis in graduation.
- IInd rank in Science Talent Search Examination-1997 (Dr. A S Rao Awards Council).
- VIth rank in Science Talent Search Examination-1998 (Dr. A S Rao Awards Council).
- VIth rank in National Science (medical) Olympiad-1998.
- IInd prize in Caption Writing (English) in Graduation.
- Gold Medal and Certificate of Merit in the subject microbiology in Osmania Medical College for the year 2001.
- Best outgoing student from the department of Neurosurgery, NIMS, 2010.