- Completed his MS. Gen. Surgery from Osmania Medical College.
- Worked as specialist Registrar in CT Surgery in West Midlands, East Midlands & Yorkshire areas of the UK.
Member of Indian Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeons
Member of EACTS
- Presented a case report of a Delayed presentation of traumatic diaphragmatic hernia at Association of Surgeons of India, Hyderabad chapter, Hyderabad, India.
- Presented a case report of Endoscopy at Laparotomy as a guest lecturer at Association of Surgeons of India, AP chapter, Tirupathi, India.
Presented the following as part of SHO teaching
- Cardiac cycle and applied physiology
- Intra-operative myocardial protection
- The mechanism in the genesis of arrhythmias
- Isolated mitral valve cleft – a pathological study Prosthetic Heart Valves
- ACE Inhibitors – role in cardiac surgery
- Anatomy of heart valves
- Surgery for LV failure
- Management of Sepsis
- Off-pump Vs On pump CABG
- Artificial heart support devices
- Cardiac Transplant
He was awarded MD for his research by the Manchester University in 2010.