Dr Shrikant Sahasrabudhe
Qualification: MD (Chest)/TDD/IDCCM
Specialty: Critical Care Medicine(ICU) and Pulmonology
Designation: Director and HOD , Department of Critical Care and Pulmonology
Experience: 18 Years
Med Reg No: 86038
About Dr Shrikant Sahasrabudhe
- Dr. Shrikant Sahasrabudhe is a pulmonologist and Senior Intensivist working at Medicover Hospitals Aurangabad.
- He has extensive experience in managing variously complicated seriously ill patients like Traumatic brain injuries, Meningitis, Encephalitis, ARDS, COPD, Refractory COPD, COVID Pneumonia, Post-COVID lung fibrosis, Severe asthma, Brittle asthma, Tuberculosis (TB), Extrapulmonary TB, Post-KT Pneumonia, Obstructive sleep apnoea (OSA) with sleep-disordered breathing, Lung malignancies, Interstitial lung diseases, Sarcoidosis, Pleural diseases, Occupational lung diseases, Pancreatitis, Intra-abdominal sepsis, Urosepsis, Bloodstream infections, Skin and soft tissue infections, Infective endocarditis, Acute poisonings, Complicated snake bite, Acute myocardial infection, Heart failures, Care of post CABG patients, Post-operative urology and laparoscopic surgeries, etc.
- Central Line
- Arterial Line
- Percutaneous Tracheotomy
- Difficult Intubation
- IABP Insertion
- Dialysis Catheter Insertion
- Pulmonary function tests
- Polysomnography ( sleep study)
- Lumbar puncture
- Ultrasound in ICU
- Pleural Tapping
- Temporary Pacing
- Ascitic tapping
- Patient counselling sessions
Past Experience :
- 18 Years Experience as Director ICU and Pulmonology in Kamalnayan Bajaj Hospital Aurangabad
- Case Report :- Amitraz Poisoning Mimicking Brain Death In IOSR Journal (May 2013)
- Co Author – An interesting case of HOT PONS on FDG PET in patient of CPM -World Congress Neurology-2019
- Anomalous origin of right coronary Artery from Left coronary artery — JAPI 2015
- Two Cases of Pseudo inferior myocardial Infarction — JAPI 2015
- NOSOCOMIAL pneumonia in ventilated patient in the ICU at Annual critical care conference — Jaipur 2003
- Epidemiology of pulmonary and extra pulmonary TB Cases National conference of TB and Chest Disorder — Kolkata 2000
- Study of Pattern of Respiratory opportunistic Infections in ICU in 100 HIV Patients at NAPCON 2000
Awards & Recognitions:
- GOLD Medal in MD ( Chest) Mumbai University
- Award for Excellence for Outstanding contribution to Critical Care Medicine in India conferred by ISCCM in Annual Critical Care conference Varanasi 2018
- Author of the Chapter in Critical care Update — 2018
- Phase IV trial of Ulinastatin Sepsis Study.
- Principal Investigator INDICAPS study/HERMES Study
- First qualified Intensivist in Marathwada
- First IDCCM in Marathwada
- Performed First Percutaneous Tracheotomy in Marathwada
- First and Only Recognized IDCCM/CTCCM Teacher from Marathwada region.
- AHA Certified ACLS instructor.
- SCCM Certified FCCS Instructor in marathwada
- National Faculty In last 10 Critical Care conferences across India
- Faculty in Zonal Critical Care Conferences Committee member – ROTTO/SOTTO
- Organized many critical care conferences/workshops in the region of Marathwada
- Represented as a Executive Member ,ISCCM in World Federation Critical care conference Melbourne, Australia 2018 which is responsible for the next World Critical Care congress in India 2025.