Dr Vinodh Maddireddy is Director of Radiation oncology and the lead clinician in Medicover Cancer Institute, he has been instrumental in setting up of the Medicover Radiation Oncology department with the state-of-the-art facilities. It was made functional in 3 months, Medicover Radiation oncology offers the best in the world. He has worked abroad in University of Sheffield, U.K and University of Washington, Seattle, U.S.A. He is ECFMG certified and has a holistic approach to the cancer patient. After securing 99th Rank in EAMCET, he was trained in India and abroad to achieve perfection in Oncology. He is one of the rare people in entire India to do functional radiosurgery. Dr Vinodh Maddireddy also does significant amount of radiosurgeries. He has special interest in Organ preservation oncology and also in Radiation Physics, Image Guided robotics for patient treatment.
English, Telugu, Urdu, Hindi, Tamil
- External Beam Radiotherapy (EBRT)
- 3D Conventional Radiotherapy (3D-CRT)
- IMRT (Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy)
- IGRT (Image guided Radiotherapy)
- Rapid Arc /VMAT (Volumetric Arc Therapy)
- SRS (Stereotactic Radio Surgery)
- SBRT / SABR (Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy / Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy)
- Functional Radiosurgery
- Oligometastatic Disease
- MR guided treatments
- Non-malignant conditions like AVM, Cavernoma, Hemangioma
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Terminal pain Syndrome
- Senior Consultant Continental Cancer Institute.
- Senior Consultant Omega Cancer Center.
- Ran fellowship program for Radiosurgery and IGRT .
- Kurnool Medical College MBBS
- University of Sheffield UK
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, USA (ECFMG)
- University of Washington, Seattle
- Diplomat in National Board, New Delhi (Radiation Oncology)
- UNESCO Scholar
- Silver Medal in National science talent
- First in University in ABSITE Exam
- Intermittent torsion of a megapouch: report of a case Dis Colon and rectum
- A novel cost-effective approach to post-vasectomy semen analysis British Journal of Urology.
- Dissertation on Hypo fractionated breast radiotherapy in the Indian context open label study and feasibility presented in 13th International, St Galen’s Breast cancer Conference, 2013 Switzerland.