Dr Vikranth Varma.Gorakala
MBBS, MD (AFMC, Pune)
Experience : 6+ Years
Timings : 10AM - 4PM
About Doctor :
- IHC Reporting
- Bonemarrow Procedures
Past Experience :
- Dynamic contrast-enhanced MR imaging of breast lumps: Correlating morphology & kinetic curves with histopathology. International journal of scientific research; volume-6 | issue-7 | July-2017 |2277–8179.
- Cell Block- A Useful Adjunct in Cytopathology of Serous Effusions Manoj Gopal Madakshira, Sampath Srinivasagowda Kolavadi, Vikrant Varma, ReenaBharadwaj National Journal of Laboratory Medicine; Volume 6/Issue 2/July2017.
- Post Fine Needle Aspiration Infarction of a Hürthle Cell Tumor of the Thyroid: A case report. JCR 2017-1793.
- Isolated trisomy 6 cytogenetic abnormalities in acute myeloid leukaemia: a case report. Egypt J Haematol 2017;42:172-4.
Awards & Recognitions :
- Got Gold Medal in MD Pathology final Army Medical Colleges Examination held at AMC, Pune in 2016.
- Got University 2nd rank in MD Pathology final university exams held at MUHS, Nashik in 2016.
- Second prize for Oral presentation on ‘Cell block preparation: An useful adjunct in cytology’ in MAPCON -2016.
- Second prize for case presentation in 2021 Kuppam Medical College, CME