Dr Vikas K Yadav
Qualification: MD,PDCC(CMC), FRCR(UK)
Designation: Consultant Radiologist
Experience: 9+ Years
About Dr Vikas K Yadav
Dr Vikas K Yadav is a Consultant Radiologist at Medicover Hospitals Secretariat.
- Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Pediatric Radiology
- USG/CT guided procedures
Past Experience :
- Christian Medical College (CMC) Vellore
- BJ Government Medical College (BJMC), Pune
Awards & Recognitions:
- Heidi Patriquin International Fellowship
- Fellowship from sick kids Hospital Toronto (Travel grant)
- Best paper in Indian Society of Pediatric Radiology 2017 annual Conference
- Yoganathan S, Sudhakar SV, Thomas MM, Yadav VK. A tropical menace of co-infection of Japanese encephalitis and neurocysticercosis in two children. Journal of pediatric neurosciences. 2016 Apr;11(2):140.
- Prabhu SM, Yadav VK, Prakash D, Sudhakar S, Mani S. Myelination clock: a simplified step-by-step approach to normal myelination.Hong Kong J Radiol. 2016;19:208-16.
- Therakathu J, Yadav VK, Keshava SN, Gibikote S, Chavan GB, Shroff M. The current status of pediatric radiology in India: A conference-based survey. The Indian journal of radiology & imaging. 2017 Jan;27(1):73.
- Nori M, J Venkateshwarlu, Yadav VK, RamaRao P, Reddy SC, MRI Findings in a Rare Isolated Cerebellar Malformation: Rhombencephalosynapsis. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research. 2017 July; 6(3): RC04
- Yadav VK, Nori M. Chilli Sign: Pathognomonic Sign for Ruling Out Sacral Agenesis on Foetal MRI. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research: JCDR. 2017 Sep;11(9):TJ01.
- Therakathu J, Prabhu S, Irodi A. Sudhakar SV, Yadav VK, Rupa V. Imaging features of rhinocerebral mucormycosis: A study of 43 patients, The Egyptian Journal of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine. 2018 Jun 1;49(2):447-52.
- George S, Yadav VK, Keshava SN, Agarwal S. Effect of Stress Maneuvers at the Ankle Joint on Peak Systolic Velocity and Waveforms in Popliteal and Posterior Tibial Arteries in Healthy Individuals. American Journal of Interventional Radiology. 2018;2(6):1.
- Ranjan RS, Arya G, Yadav VK. Acute encephalopathy with biphasic seizures and late reduced diffusion (central sparing type) – MRI and MR spectroscopy findings. The Indian Journal of Radiology & Imaging. 2019 Oct;29(4):426.