Dr. Vikas completed his medical training at BJ government medical college in Pune in 2011. After his post-graduation, he joined Christian Medical College, Vellore (one of the best medical college in India), where he got his fellowship and worked as an assistant professor. After that, he moved to Hyderabad and working as consultant radiologist in Medicover hospitals since 2016. He has been awarded fellowship of Royal College of Radiology-London, UK in 2019.
Hindi, English, Telugu, Marathi
- Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Pediatric Radiology.
- USG/CT guided interventions
- Fellowship of Royal College of Radiology (FRCR), London-UK
- Travel grant from Sick Kids hospital, Toronto
- Heidi-Patriquin international fellowship
- ) Swapnil P. Yewalkar, Yadav VK, G. J. Khadse. The McKusick Kaufman hydrometrocolpos-polydactyly syndrome: A rare case report. Indian J Radiol Imaging, 23, no. 2 (2013): 183
- Rahul G. Hegde, Harish K. Gowda, Rachana D. Agrawal, Yadav VK Gopal J. Khadse. Renal Cell Carcinoma presenting as small bowel obstruction secondary to a metastatic ileal intussusception. J Radiol Case Rep, 8, no. 4 (2014): 25
- Shailesh M. Prabhu, Yadav VK, Aparna Irodi, Sunithi Mani, Ajoy Mathew Varghese. “IgG4-related disease with sinonasal involvement: A case series." Indian J Radiol Imaging, 24, no. 2 (2014): 117
- Hegde RG, Yadav VK, Gajbhiye MI. Lipoid proteinosis: pathognomonic clinical and radiological features. BMJ Case Rep (2014) bcr-2014-203950
- Rikki R. John, Deepthi Boddu, Narendra Chaudhary, Vikas K.Yadav, and Leni G. Mathew. Steroid-responsive Anemia in Patients of Ghosal Hematodiaphyseal Dysplasia: Simple to Diagnose and Easy to Treat. J Pediatr hematol Oncol, 2015, 37(4):285-289
- Ealai, Parthasarathy, Yadav VK, Vanjare HA, Gibikote S. Penile epidermal inclusion cyst- a rare location. BMJ case rep (2015): bcr2015212137
- Therakathu J, Prabhu S, Irodi A, Sudhakar SV, Yadav VK, Rupa V. Imaging features of rhinocerebral mucormycosis: A study of 43 patients. The Egyptian Journal of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine. 2018 Jun 1;49(2):447-52.
- Ranjan RS, Arya G, Yadav VK. Acute encephalopathy with biphasic seizures and late reduced diffusion (central sparing type)—MRI and MR spectroscopy findings. The Indian Journal of Radiology & Imaging. 2019 Oct;29(4):426.