Dr Vijay Pal Singh is Consultant Urologist at Medicover Hospitals. He has an experience of three years in Urology. He has completed his MBBS and MS general surgery from All India institute of medical sciences, New Delhi in 2011 and 2015 respectively. He completed his DNB Urology from National Board of Examination.
- Endourologic procedures including Ureteroscopic lithotripsy, PCNL, PCCL, RIRS for stone disease, TURP, BNI for prostate enlargement, TURBT for bladder tumor, Visual internal urethrotomy for stricture urethra
ESWL for kidney stones
- Andrology procedures such as varicocelectomies, vasectomies and Testis biopsy
- Reconstructive Urologic procedures including circumcision, urethroplasty for stricture urethra, hypospadias repair and TVT placement for urinary incontinence
- Laparoscopic surgery for Kidney cancer and non-functioning kidney
- Vascular access surgery (AVF) and Peritoneal Dialysis catheter placement for CKD patients Neurourology and Urodynamics
Research and publications:
- published article in Urology Annals titled “Spontaneous knotting of urinary catheters placed with non-indwelling intent: Case series and literature review"
- Article published in Neurourology and Urodynamics titled “Cough associated detrusor overactivity in women with urinary incontinence"
- Article published in Journal of Minimal Access Surgery titled “Impact of bariatric surgery on obstructive sleep apnea-hypopnea syndrome in morbidly obese patients.
- Wrote thesis titled “Prospective study to evaluate and compare outcome following end to end vs. BMG urethroplasty for bulbar urethral strictures of intermittent length"
- Wrote thesis titled “Impact of bariatric surgery on obstructive sleep apnea"
- Video presentation in SOGUS AP 2017: “Role of Robotic surgery in adrenelectomies"
- Poster presentation Ossicon 2015
- USI (urological society of India)
- SOGUS (Society of Genitourinary Surgeons of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana)