Dr Vijay is HOD & Senior Consultant Anaesthesiologist at Medicover Hospitals. He has more than 13 years of experience in anesthesia and pain management. He is a member of the Indian Society of Anaesthesia and the Indian society of Pain. he has also participated in leading-edge research in the field of anesthesiology, discovering better methodologies and treatment methods for surgical procedures.
Hindi, English, Telugu
- Interventional pain management
- Ultrasound-guided nerve blocks including adductor canal blocks for Total Knee Arthroplasty.
- Central Neuraxial Blocks including CSE and Caudal blocks
- Percutaneous Tracheostomy
- Fibre optic intubation
- Ultrasound-guided central venous cannulation and Dialysis sheath placement
- Labor analgesia
- Perioperative management of complex spine surgeries including scoliosis correction in 200 plus patients
- Anesthesia for complex neurosurgeries like awake craniotomy, deep brain stimulation, and endovascular procedures
- Renal transplant surgeries
- Bariatric surgeries
- Senior consultant (2015-2018)
- Consultant Anaesthesiologist in Sunshine Hospital, Hyderabad (2011-2014)
- Fellow in pain management, Kamineni hospital under Dr Muralidhar Joshi(2010-2011)
- Use of single-lumen endotracheal tube for left-sided one-lung ventilation in pediatric thoracotomy.
- Dissertation “A Randomized clinical trail to compare the conditions for LMA insertion following induction with sevoflurane and propofol in adults