Dr. Venkatesh Rongali
Specialty: Critical care medicine, Anesthesiology
Designation: Consultant- Emergency and Critical Care Department
Experience: 2 Years
About Dr. Venkatesh Rongali
Dr. Venkatesh Rongali is a Consultant in Emergecny and Critical Care Department . He is a trusted, patient focused and experienced doctor with a long history of serving patients by successfully diagnosing, treating and also managing their illnesses and diseases.
- Neurocritical care – acute CVA Encephalopathy, ICH Traumatic Brain and spinal cord injuries.
- Lung Sonography, E-FAST, USG for lower extremity DVT
- Polytrauma management
- Basic and advanced ventilator Management
- MICU-infectious Diseases, Septic Shock, ARDS, VAP, Renal, Hepatic Failure, Tropical Fevers, SICU, Cardiac ICU
- Anesthetic management in various specialities
- Emergency dept
- Central venous , Arterial and Dialysis Catheterization.
- Bed Side ECHO in ICU
- COVID 19 Management
- Hemodynamic monitoring in ICU
- Seven Hills Hospital- Visakhapatnam
- Medicover Hospitals Viaskhapatnam
- Medicover Hospital Srikakulam- Currently Working
- Comparative study of 0.5% H.Bupivacaine and 0.5% H.Bupivacaine with Ketamine 50mg for neuraxial blockage in lower abdominal and lower limb surgeries.
- Indian Journal of Applied Research Vol.9, Issue 3, March,2019.
- ISACON SOUTH 2018 at S.V. Medical College, Tirupati and presented poster on “A case of cerebello-pontine angle space occupying lesion posted for navigation guided craniotomy and tumour excision under TIVA with continuous EMG Monitoring”.