Dr Venkata Satya Raman Bhavana is a highly experienced Neuro Surgeon. He is a trusted, patient-focused and experienced doctor with a long history of serving patients by successfully diagnosing, treating and also managing their illnesses and diseases.
Hindi, English, Telugu
- Skull Base Surgeries
- Minimal invasive Brain and Spine Surgery
- Endovascular therapy
- 2019 - Ramanbhavana VS, Prasad KS. A case series of craniopharyngioma: Epidemiological study and management analysis at tertiary care center. Asian J Neurosurg 2019;14:1196-202.
- 2018 - Bhavaraju SR, Kadali S, Manda V, Bhaganagarapu H, S Bhavana RV. Sixty years of Neurosurgery at Andhra Medical College and King George Hospital, Visakhapatnam: The (hi) story of the department. Neurol India.
- 2017 - Prasad KSV, Ravi D, Pallikonda V, Raman BVS. Clinicopathological Study of Pediatric Posterior Fossa Tumors.
- 2015 - Raman BVS, Suryanarayana B, D Ankkama Rao. Jejunal intussusception in an adult due to small intestine lipomatosis: a case. Int J Res Med Sci 2015
Awards and Recognitions:
- 2019: SECOND POSITION in AWARD PAPER category in allied neurosciences, in AANSIM 2019.
- 2018 - FINALIST In Neurooncology Category Presentation In WFNS CONFERENCE KULALAMPUR.“Surgical management of orbital tumours - an neurosurgical perspective”.
- 2017 - First Prize Quize Winner For Neuroclinics 2017 At Guntur.
- 2016 - Best Poster In Apnsa State Conference, Vizayawada “post Traumatic Blepharoencephalocele In Adult : A Rare Entity.”