Dr V Sai Krishna Mohan
Consultant Nuclear Medicine
Experience : 3+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- PET CT & Gamma Imaging and Radionucleide Therapies
- Thyroid Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Prostate Cancer
- Leukemia Lymphoma
- Spelling-radionuclide Therapies
- Worked as Senior resident at Sri Venkateswara Insitute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS), Tirupathi.(2017-18)
- Worked as Assistant Professor at Sri Venkateswara Insitute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS), Tirupathi.(2018-2020)
- Working as Consultant Nuclear Medicine at Medicover Hospitals since Dec 2020 to till date.
- Demyelinating Disorders
- Manthri RG, Jeepalem SM, Krishna Mohan V S, Bhargavi D, Hulikal N, Kalawat T. Metachronous second primary malignancies in known breast cancer patients on 18F-fluoro-2-deoxyglucose positron emission tomography–computerized tomography in a tertiary care Center. Indian J Nucl Med 2019;34:284-9.
- Singareddy CT, Manthri RG, Krishnamohan VS, Sricharan KB, Kalawat T, Hulikal N. Incremental value of post‑high dose therapy I‑131 scan over pre‑therapy diagnostic I‑131 scan in patients with differentiated thyroid cancer: Experience from a tertiary care centre in South India. J Clin Sci Res 2020;9:206-12.
- Krishna Mohan VS, Narayan ML, Mukka A, Bachimanchi B, Chowhan AK, Devi BV, et al. Atypical parathyroid adenoma with multiple brown tumors as initial presentation: A rare entity. Indian J Nucl Med. 2017; 32:133-6.
- Rayudu AL, Kalawat TC, Krishna Mohan VS, Mohan A, Lakshmi AY, Mantri RG. 18F-Fluorodeoxyglucose Positron Emission Tomography-computed Tomography in Evaluation of Large Vessel Vasculitis. Indian J Nucl Med. 2018; 33(1):48-51.
- Moulika J S, Reddy S A, Krishna Mohan V S, Manthri R, Kalawat T C. Hyperphysiological F-18 fludeoxyglucose uptake of masticator muscles in a case of awake bruxism. Indian J Nucl Med 2018;33:342-4