Dr V. Sai Krishna Mohan
Qualification: MBBS, MD (Nuclear Medicine)
Specialty: Nuclear Medicine
Designation: Consultant Nuclear Medicine physician & PET/CT
Med Reg No: 75357
Experience: 2 Years
About Dr V Sai Krishna Mohan
Dr. V Sai Krishna Mohan is a Consultant Nuclear Medicine physician & PET/CT at Medicover Hospitals, Nellore.
- Senior Resident(S.R) at Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences(SVIMS) TIRUPATI
- Assistant Professor at Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences(SVIMS) TIRUPATI
- conventical gamma cancer imaging
- PET/CT & Modular Imaging for Oncology
- Neuro Imaging
- Cardiovascular imaging and viability
- Infection and Inflammation imaging
- Radioiodine and other Radionuclide therapy
- Manthri RG, Jeepalem SM, Krishna Mohan V S, Bhargavi D, Hulikal N, Kalawat T. Metachronous second primary malignancies in known breast cancer patients on 18F-fluoro2-deoxyglucose positron emission tomography–computerized tomography in a tertiary care Center.
- Chandrateja S, Ranadheer Gupta M, Krishnamohan VS, Sricharan KB, Narendra H, Kalawat TC: “Incremental value of post high dose therapy I-131 Scan over pre therapy diagnostic I131Scan in patients with differentiated thyroid cancer: Experience from tertiary care center in South India”. (Original article: Accepted for publication – Journal of Clinical and Scientific Research).
- Utility of 18F-FDG PET/CT in detection of primary site in Cancer of Unknown Primary (CUP). In process
Posters & Presentations:
- Paper on Utility of 18 F FDG PET CT scan in detection of primary tumor site in non worked up patients presented with metastatic disease – SVIMS experience.
- Poster on Atypical parathyroid adenoma with multiple brown tumors as initial presentation: A rare entity.
- Poster on Utility of 18F-FDG PET/CT in detection of primary site in Cancer of Unknown Primary (CUP).