Dr. SUNIL RAHUL CH
Qualification: DNB (Pediatrics), Fellowship in Neonatology
Designation: General Paediatric Neonatalgist
Experience: 4 Years
About Dr. Sunil Rahul CH
- Dr. Sunil Rahul has graduated from Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool and completed DNB in paediatrics from St. Marta’s Hospital, Bengaluru. He has finished training in neonatology fellowship from Mehta Hospital, Chennai
- He has over 4 years of experience in paediatrics it neonatology He has an experience of working as a key consultant in tertiary Neonatology Intensive Care unit in RICH Hospital for past one a half year. He specialized in managing sick babies, both term and preterm with a special interest in extreme preterm and low birth weight babies along with HIE, RDS.
- Paediatric OP and IP
- Emergency Neonatalgy services
Fields of Interest :
- Pediatrics and Neonatology
- Worked as Resident in Pediatrics at St Marthas Hospital.
- Worked as Senior Resident in Paediatric Department in Acsr Medical.
College Nellore for 1 Year.
- Worked as Fellow in Neonatology at Mehtha Hospital Chennai.
- Worked as Consultant in Neonatology at Rich Hospital Which Is a
Tertiary Care Centre.
- Worked in Tertiary Level Nicu and Picu With State of Art Facilities.
- Well Versed in the Management of Both Preterm and Term Babies Along
With Sick Infants.
- Well Versed With Procedures Like Intubation, Ventilation, Central Lines,
Picc Lines, Warmer Care, Icd’s, Peritoneal Dialysis Etc.
- Study On Iron Deficiency as A Risk Factor For Simple Febrile Seizures
Awards & Recognitions:
- Completed Training in Neonatal Resusciation Programme in 2014.
- Attended Ventilation Workshop in both NICU and PICU at Narayana Hrudayalaya in 2014
- Completed Bls and Pals Provider Course in 2014.
- Attented Around 10 Regional, State and National Level Conferences on
Various Aspects of Pediatrics and Neonatology.