Dr Sudarshan S Pandit
Consultant Hematologist & BMT Physician
Experience : 5+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Benign And Malignant Blood Disorders
- Flow Cytometry
- Stem Cell Apheresis, Cryopreservation, Thawing, And Infusion
- Aplastic Anaemia
Past Experience :
- Worked as consultant Hematologist,Hemato-oncologist and BMT physician in reputed CANCER CENTER in Nashik from 2018-2021 (3 years experience).
- Hands on experience in handling Over 40 Bone Marrow Transplant (Autologous, Allogenic, MUD)at unit in HCG MANAVATA CANCER CENTER, Nashik.
- Hands on experience in performing bone marrow transplants at MCGM-Comprehensive Thalassemia Care , Paediatric Hematology-oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant Center, Borivali
- Hands on experience in apheresis and cryopreservation of stem cell & thawing and infusion of stem cells at MCGM-ComprehensiveThalassemia Care , Paediatric Hematology-oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant Center, Borivali
- Completed training in flow cytometry in The Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC),TataMemorial Hospital Mumbai.
- Examination and management of various benign as well as malignant haematological disorders.
- Performing various procedures like bone marrow aspirations and biopsies, PICC line insertions lumbar puncture etc.
- Management of opd, indoor, day care chemotherapy, day care transfusion in thalassemia patients.
- Worked as Senior Medical officer ( SMO) at MCGM-Comprehensive Thalassemia Care , Paediatric Hematology-oncology and BoneMarrow Transplant Center, Borivali
- Worked as Registrar in Department of clinical haematology at TOPIWALA NATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE AND B.Y.L. NAIR CHARITABLE HOSPITAL MUMBAI.
- Completed FELLOWSHIP IN CLINICAL HAEMATOLOGY under Maharashtra University of Health Sciences University at TOPIWALA NATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE AND B.Y.L. NAIR CHARITABLE HOSPITAL MUMBAI.
- Worked as an ASSISTANT PROFESSOR IN GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE, MIRAJ, MAHARASHTRA
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia To Acute Myeloid Leukemia: An Unusual Case Report Of Lineage Switching,Hematology, Transfusion And Cell Therapy
- Therapeutic Efficacy And Clinical Effectiveness Of Mycophenolate Mofetil And Dexamethasone For Immune Thrombocytopenia: A Retrospective Observational Study,Iraqi Journal Of Hematology
- Desmoid Tumour Of The Anterior Abdominal Wall In A Young Female A Rare Case Report,International Journal Of Scientific Research
- A Correlation Study Of Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology And Histopathology Of Breast Lesions: An Extensive Study Of 636 Cases International Journal Of Scientific Research
- Primary Adenocarcinoma Of The Urinary Bladder- A Rare Case Report,International Journal Of Health Sciences And Research
- Chronic Oral Ulcer- Marker Of Unvoiced Tuberculosis,International Journal Of Health Sciences And Research
- A Stitch In Time Saves Nine, Fnac Of Palpable Breast Lump: An Extensive Study Of 1356 Cases,International Journal Of Health Sciences And Research
- Role Of Platelet Count As Important Prognostic Marker In Pregnancy Induced Hypertension,International Organisation Of Scientific Research- Jdms
Awards & Achievements :
- Distinctions in Biochemistry and General surgery
- College level prizes in Poetry and Cricket
- Second prize for best presentation at Midlands Cardiothoracic Meeting Feb 2005.