Dr Sridhar Gangavarapu
About Dr Sridhar Gangavarapu
Dr. Sridhar Gangavarapu is a Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon and Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy surgeon . He is a trusted, patient focused and experienced doctor with a long history of serving patients by successfully diagnosing, treating and also managing their illnesses and diseases. He strives for surgical excellence and believes in treating his patients in a caring environment, where they are encouraged and taught to learn as much about their disorder as they are willing. He also aims to relieve patients to return to their lifestyles as quickly as possible.He bases his management of Orthopaedic conditions on the best scientific evidence available, together with the state of the art equipment and techniques. He brings enthusiasm and positive attitude along with his surgical skills & competence to the delivery of care to his patients. He is thorough, meticulous and compassionate in his approach; with a penchant for perfection. His confident appearance motivates his patients onto a path of speedy recovery.
- Hip, Knee, Shoulder and Joint Replacement
- Revision Replacement
- Sport Injuries
- Complex Trauma and Reconstruction
- Orthobiologics and Stem Cells
- Former Assistant Professor at PSIMS medical college, Vijayawada
- Ex-Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Bishop Benziger Hospital, Kollam, Kerala (2010-2012)
- Ex-Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Both Hospital, Tirupati from 2012 to 2014
- Ex-Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Golden Jubilee Hospital,Visakhapatnam Port Trust from 2014 to 2016
- First to perform Orthalign Computer Navigation Total Knee Replacement Surgery in the state of Andhrapradesh Specialised in treating Shoulder & Knee Athletic Sports Injuries
Awards and Recognitions:
Best Doctor Award in Visakhapatnam Port Trust(Golden Jubliee Hospital in 2016.
- Founder member & Joint Secretary for Arthroscopy Association of Andhra Pradesh
- Life member of Indian Orthopaedic Association, IOA.
- Life Member of Indian Arthroscopy Society, IAS.
- Life Member of ISKSAA, International Society for Knowledge for Surgeons on Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty
- Member of Orthopaedic Association of South Indian States, OASIS.
- Life member of Orthopaedic Surgeons Society of Andhra Pradesh, OSSAP.
- Member of Kerala Orthopaedic Association, KOA.
- Life member of Spine Society of Andhra Pradesh, SSAP
Life member Shoulder and Elbow Society of India, SESI