Dr. Shaileshkumar Garge is a Vascular Surgeon,Interventional Radiologist in Medicover Hospital Hitech City, Hyderabad and has an experience of 6 years in these fields. Dr. Shaileshkumar Garge practices at Citi Vascular Centre in KPHB, Hyderabad. He completed MBBS from GMC, Nanded in 2007 and MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology from Maharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences, Nashik in 2013.
He is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Coil Embolisation,Panoramic radiology,Catheter Directed Thrombolysis(Venous/ Arterial),Delivery of Antibiotics and Chemo Drugs and Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA) etc.
- Interventional Radiologist (Special Interest).
- MBBS – GMC, Nanded, 2007.
- MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology – Maharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences, Nashik, 2013.
- Coil Embolisation.
- Panoramic radiology.
- Catheter Directed Thrombolysis(Venous/ Arterial).
- Delivery of Antibiotics and Chemo Drugs.
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA).
- High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound Ablation of Uterine Fibroids
- Uterine Fibroid Treatment.
- Percutaneous Radiofrequency Ablation.
- Celiac Plexus Block.
- Varicose Veins Treatment.
- Radio Frequency Ablation For Liver , Lung , And Bone Focal Lesions.
- Vascular Embolisation.
- Preoperative Embolization for Vascular Tumors.
- Interventional Diagnostic.
- Carotid Artery Balloon Occlusion Test.