Dr Sarath Kumar Reddy A
FRCS (UK) Colorectal Surgery, FEBS (Germany) Colo-Proctology, F.MAS; FRSM(UK), M.S (General Surgery), MBBS (Osmania)
Senior Consultant in Laparoscopic Colorectal & General Surgeon
Experience : 14+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- TAMIS procedure for Rectal Polyps/Early cancer
- Rectal Prolapse - VMR/ Open surgery
- Crohns disease - stricturoplasty
- Ulcerative colitis - Ileo-anal Pouch
- MILP - Minimally Invasive Laser Proctology
- Piles, fissure, fistulae
- Laparoscopic/open surgery for Colo-vesical / Colo-vaginal fistula
- Colorectal cancers – cancer Resections
Past Experience :
- Medicover Hospital, Madhapur, Hyderabad (Senior laparoscopic colorectal surgeon March 2022 – till date)
- North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Carlisle, UK (consultant in colorectal surgery July 2012 – October 2021)
- Trafford General Hospital, Manchester, UK (2011-2012)
- Watford General Hospital, North Herts Watford, UK (2010-2011)
- Mediciti Medical college & Hospital, Hyderabad (assistant Professor, 2009-2010)
- Yashoda Hospitals, somajiguda, Hyderabad (2008-2009)
- Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad (2002-2008)
Education Details :
- FRCS - Colorectal Surgery, United Kingdom
- FEBS - Colo-Proctology , Germany
- F.MAS Minimally Invasive Surgery, Delhi
- M.S - General Surgery, Osmania Medical college
- MBBS, Osmania Medical college
Awards & Achievements :
- Certificate of Outstanding medical achievement in colorectal surgery from North Cumbria University Hospitals UK.
- Gold Medal in MBBS Osmania Medical college.
- Appendicitis in a Spigelian hernia: an unusual cause for a tender right iliac fossa mass, Annals of Royal college of Surgery; Ann R Coll Surg Engl. March 2013.
- Inferior epigastric artery pseudoaneurysms, Annals of Royal college of Surgery; Ann R CollSurg Engl. May 2015.
- Closed Loop 3 Cycle audit on extended venous Thromboprophylaxis for patients who underwent major abdomino-pelvic surgery – 19th RCSED QI symposium – march 2020.
- Evaluation of short-term results and patiuent experience following introduction os ambulatory emergency surgical care unit, poster presentation, ASGBI, International congress, Belfast UK, May 2016.
- A study of standard APER vs ELAPER rectal cancer resections method and their outcomes, at cumberland Infirmary, carlisle, UK, august 2014.
- GIST – Today is an ignorant past of tomorrow, Association of surgeons of India, ASI conference, AP chapter, September 2009.
- A rare case of Splenic cyst, Association of surgeons of India, ASI conference, AP chapter, September 2006.
- Surgical Review: International Journal of Surgery Trauma and Orthopedics