Dr Sanjay Dhangar has more than 16 years’ experience in the field of surgery. He has completed his MBBS from MGIMS, Wardha in 2004 and DNB- General Surgery from Asopa Hospital & Research Centre, Agra in 2009 & DNB-Urology from Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune in 2015.
Hindi, English, Marathi
- Endoscopic surgeries viz. PCNL, URS, TURP (Prostate Surgery), and all types of stones including RIRS.
- Laparoscopic Urology
- Retroperitoneoscopic Surgeries
- Reconstructive Surgeries like, Hypospadias Surgeries , Urethroplasty
- Kidney Transplantation
- Pediatrics Urology
- Urological Malignancies including Ileal Neobladder formation. (Intestinal new bladder after removal off native urinary bladder)
- Geriatric Urology
- Men’s Sexual Health
- Lasers in Urology
Worked as DNB Resident (G.S.) at Asopa Hospital Agra.
Senior Resident, Pediatric Surgery at Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalay Delhi.
Urology Super speciality urology resident at Ruby Hall Clinic Pune.
Chief Urologist & head of Urology, Associate Professor Dept. of surgery at SMBT Institute of Medical Science, Nashik & Tambe Hospital, Sangamner.
- Intellectual of the Year 2020 by Rifacimento International.
- Best researcher Award – International Scientist Awards 2021.
- Personality of the Year 2020 – By Reguerdon Inc. – to be awarded in May/June 2021
- SASS Best Teacher Award- By SASS academy
- Research Excellence Award by InSc awards 2021.
- Performed more than 6500 urological surgeries till now and increasing the number daily.