Dr Sahaja Rao Aravelly
Consultant Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon
MBBS, MS (Gen.Surg),
DrNB (Vascular & Endovascular Surgery)
SGRH New Delhi.
Experience : 3+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- Performing Vascular Ultrasound - Arterial & Venous duplex of lower and upper limbs
- Carotid Doppler, Temporal artery Doppler, Visceral arterial Doppler
- Management of Aortic Aneurysm, Carotid Artery Disease, Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Venous Insufficiency, Peripheral Artery Disease, Pulmonary Embolism, Chronic Kidney
- Diseases, Lymphedema, Diabetic Foot, Vascular trauma, CRPS, Raynaud’s, TOS.
- Vascular Procedures - Peripheral arterial disease- Angioplasty & Stenting (Iliac / SFA / Popliteal / BTK)
- Endarterectomy, Embolectomy, Hybrid and Bypass procedures.
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm: Open & Endovascular Repair (EVAR/ PEVAR/FEVAR).
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm & Dissection: Endovascular Repair (TEVAR) with ExtraAnatomical Bypass.
- Carotid Artery Disease: Endarterectomy & Carotid body tumor resection, Carotid Artery Stenting.
- Mesenteric disease: Catheter-directed thrombolysis for AMI, Stenting for dissection & CMI, Embolization for aneurysm.
- Renal artery disease: Angioplasty & stenting.
- Embolization procedures of Uterine artery (for Uterine AVM, Ectopics)
- Bronchial artery (Recurrent massive hemoptysis), Nasopharyngeal angiofibroma, and Varicocele.
- Varicose Veins: Radio Frequency Ablation / EVLT / Glue ablation (Venaseal), Liquid, Foam Sclerotherapy and Mini Phlebectomy.
- Venous Thrombosis: Catheter-directed pharmaco-mechanical thrombolysis
- Central & Peripheral Venoplasty – Stenting, Open Venous reconstruction procedures, Diabetic Foot & chronic venous ulcers- Debridement, offloading procedures, Amputation.
- Chronic Kidney Diseases – Dialysis access- AV fistula, Basilic vein transposition, AV grafts, Fistula angioplasty and thrombectomy, Fistula Pseudo aneurysm repair, Catheter insertion- Permacath, HD catheter.
- Central venous access- Ultrasound guided PICC line, Hickman line
- Vascular malformations- Embolization, Sclerotherapy, Excision.
- TOS: Cervical rib excision with scalenectomy.
Past Experience :
- Senior Registrar - Institute of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, August 2019.
- Consultant General Surgeon in Health Care Hospital, Mancherial, Telangana - May 2018 to June 2019
- Submitted to National Board of Examination (2022) - Assessment of Radiation Exposure during Percutaneous Vascular and Percutaneous Coronary Procedures.
- Submitted to Dr NTR University of Health Sciences (2018) - Clinico-Pathological Study and Management Strategies of Liver Abscess – A Prospective Study.