Dr Sadashiv Baburao Tamagond is an experienced Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgeon at Medicover Hospitals Karimnagar. He has performed over 3500+ heart and thoracic surgeries, including both adults and children. Over the years he has performed coronary artery bypass grafting, valve repairs and replacement, aortic surgery, complex congenital cardiac surgeries. He is actively associated with their operative, postoperative and intensive care management and follow-up of these patients. He has actively participated and supported conduction of over 100 CMEs all over India & Abroad. He holds Membership with Asian Society of Cardiothoracic surgeon & Indian Association of Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgeon. He has been associated with various prestigious organizations within India like BLDEA's Shri B M Patil Medical college, Vijaypur, Karnataka. Mysore Medical College MMCRI - Karnataka. G.B. PANT HOSPITAL, MAMC, New Delhi. MAX Hospital, New Delhi. Fortis Hospital, Bangalore.
English, Telugu, Hindi, Kannada
- Complex Coronary Artery Revascularization ( CABG , OPCAB , MIDCAB )
- Valve surgery - Mitral valve repair / replacement , Aortic valve repair / replacement, Tricuspid valve repair, Pulmonary valve repair
- Thoracic Aortic and Root replacement surgery
- Congenital Heart Surgery
- Mitral valve Repairs
- Aortic surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Surgery for heart failure
- Thoracoscopic surgery
Services Offered :
Coronary artery bypass grafting
Valve repairs and replacement
Complex congenital cardiac surgeries
Publications & Presentations:
- Single stage versus two stage repairs for univentricular heart, published in Indian journal of Thoracic cardiovascular surgery (2011).
- Lung Herniation into pericardial cavity: A case of partial congenital absence of right pericardium. Published in annals of paediatric cardiology (2012).
- Post- traumatic giant pseudoaneurysm with transection of left superficial femoral artery managed successfully with endovascular stent graft. Published in Indian journal of Thoracic cardiovascular surgery Apr – 2014.
- Pulmonary valve presentation in Tetralogy of Fallot with a mildly hypogastric annulus-should we do it? Presented at World society of cardio thoracic surgeons – 2010 held at Chennai.
- Bentall procedure: Mid-term results. Presented at 58th annual meeting of IACTS held at Kolkata in February 2012.