Dr Sachin Daga V
HOD – HPB & Liver Transplant MS (Gen Surg), DNB (Surgical Gastro),Fellow HPB & Liver Transplant,Diploma in Neuroendocrine Tumors
Experience: 16 Years
Timings : Mon-Sat: 10am-5pm
Consultation Fee: ₹ 600/-
Online Fee: ₹ 750/-
Consultant HPB and liver Transplant Asian Institute of Gastroenterology, Hyderabad. Dr G. V. Rao June 2012 to Oct 2014
Fellowship in liver transplant Indraprasth Apollo Hospitals, Delhi Dr. Subhash Gupta June 2011- Feb 2012
Senior Resident, Dec 2005 to March 2006, Jun 2010 to May 2011 and DNB Surg Gastro Resident, Jun 2007 to Jun 2010 Nizams institute of medical sciences, Hyderabad Dr.R.A.Sastry Surgical Gastroenterology
Lecturer Dr.V.M.Govt. Medical College, Sholapur, Maharashtra, India Dr.J.T. Sankpal April 2006 to Feb 2007 General surgery and advanced laparoscopy center
Senior Registrar Global Hospitals Dr. Ravindranath Dr.V.Mathai July 2005 to 30 Nov 2005 Surgical gastroenterology, advanced laparoscopy, and liver transplant
Registrar Govt. Medical College, Nagpur Dr.J.B. Headwoo and Dr. A.M.Qureshi Dec 2002 to Jan 2005 General and Specialty Surgery
House Officer Govt. Medical College, Nanded Dr.Jamdade Feb 2002 to Dec 2002 General Surgery.
- First to perform Laparoscopic Right Hepatectomy in Central India.
- First to perform Robotic Spleen Preserving Distal Pancreatectomy.
- Third in country to perform Split Liver transplant in both Adult Recipient..
- First surgeon to perform Complex liver resection in Latur Dist. Maharashtra.
- III MBBS Topper in ophthalmology.
- Awarded the 1st prize for the poster (hernia uteri inguinal) at the 29th annual meeting of The Association of Surgeons of India, Maharashtra chapter 2007.
- Awarded 2nd prize for best paper (complicated choledochal cyst) at 31st Annual Conference of ASI AP chapter 2008.