Dr. Sachin Daga V
HOD – HPB & Liver Transplant
MS (Gen Surg), DNB (Surgical Gastro),
Fellow HPB & Liver Transplant,
Diploma in Neuroendocrine Tumors
About Dr. Sachin Daga V
Dr. Sachin Daga is an experienced and renowned Surgical Gastroenterologist with special skills in Liver Transplantation procedures. He is an expert in dealing with all rare cases relating to liver transplantations. He is one of the best liver transplant surgeons in Hyderabad, India.
Dr. Sachin Daga is one of the well known doctors of Hyderabad, who is working as a consultant surgical gastroenterologist with special interest in Hepatobiliary pancreatic surgery and liver transplant ( Open, Laparoscopic and robotic surgery) in Hyderabad. Dr. Daga has more than 11 years experience in the field.
Dr. Sachin Daga has done his MBBS, followed by MS in General Surgery, DNB in Surgical Gastroenterology,MNAMS (GI Surgery) & Fellowship in HPB Surgery & Liver Transplant. He has also done a Diploma in Neuroendocrine tumors from Uppsala University, Sweden.
He has also worked as a lecturer in the Dr. V. M.Govt. Medical College, Solapur from April 2006 to Feb 2007 with Dr. J.T Sankpal. Dr. Sankpal is an innovative laparoscopic surgeon who had developed his own technique of two port laparoscopic appendicectomy and transabdominal pre-peritoneal mesh repair. He has performed several laparoscopic appendicectomies, laparoscopic duodenal perforation closure, laparoscopic hernia repair and diagnostic laparoscopies.
Later He joined as fellow in HPB surgery & liver transplant at Indraprastha apollo hospital, New Delhi. Dr Subhash Gupta Legend of liver transplant in India trained Dr. Daga Sachin in HPB & liver transplant surgery. He was fortunate to be associated with preoperative workup, introperative assistance and post operative care of more than 250 liver transplant case during his training in less than 1 year duration.
Dr. Sachin Daga is Surgeon “Trained In India For Indian patients, who understands Indian diseases best”
Awards & Honors:
- III MBBS Topper in ophthalmology.
- Awarded the 1st prize for the poster (hernia uteri inguinal) at the 29th annual meeting of The Association of Surgeons of India, Maharashtra chapter 2007.
- Awarded 2nd prize for best paper (complicated choledochal cyst) at 31st Annual Conference of ASI AP chapter 2008.
- Consultant HPB and liver Transplant Asian Institute of Gastroenterology, Hyderabad. Dr G. V. Rao June 2012 to Oct 2014
- Fellowship in liver transplant Indraprasth Apollo Hospitals, Delhi Dr. Subhash Gupta June 2011- Feb 2012
- Senior Resident, Dec 2005 to March 2006, Jun 2010 to May 2011 and DNB Surg Gastro Resident, Jun 2007 to Jun 2010 Nizams institute of medical sciences, Hyderabad Dr.R.A.Sastry Surgical Gastroenterology
- Lecturer Dr.V.M.Govt. Medical College, Sholapur, Maharashtra, India Dr.J.T. Sankpal April 2006 to Feb 2007 General surgery and advanced laparoscopy center
- Senior Registrar Global Hospitals Dr. Ravindranath Dr.V.Mathai July 2005 to 30 Nov 2005 Surgical gastroenterology, advanced laparoscopy, and liver transplant
- Registrar Govt. Medical College, Nagpur Dr.J.B. Headwoo and Dr. A.M.Qureshi Dec 2002 to Jan 2005 General and Specialty Surgery
- House Officer Govt. Medical College, Nanded Dr.Jamdade Feb 2002 to Dec 2002 General Surgery.