Dr Saadvik Raghuram Y
Sr. Consultant Medical
& Hemato Oncology
MBBS, MD(Gold Medalist),
DM(AIMS),ECMO (European Certified medical oncologist ) ,
Experience : 8+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
Behind Cyber Towers, In the Lane of IBIS Hotels,
HUDA Techno Enclave, HITEC City, Hyderabad,
About Doctor :
- Breast cancer
- Stomach cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Liver cancer
- Esophageal cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Oral cancers
- Brain tumours
- Lung cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Lumbar puncture and Intrathecal chemotherapy
- Bone marrow aspiration and biopsy
- Targeted therapy
- Hormonal therapy
- Precision medicine
- Palliative and supportive care for end stage cancers
- Cancer genetic counselling
- Familial and hereditary cancer syndromes management
Past Experience :
- Worked as a Associate consultant at Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad
- DM Medical Oncology Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Amrita Vishwavidyapeetham, Kochi, Kerala.
- MD (Gold Medalist) Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore Madhya Pradesh, Medical Science University
- Diploma in Palliative Care,Indian association of Palliative care – Nov 2014
- Professional Diploma in Clinical Research (PDCR), Catalyst clinical services, Dec 2014.
- Member, European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO) – ID No: 412228
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- American Society of Hematology (ASH)
- Indian Society of Medical and Paediatric Oncology (ISMPO)- ID No: 1432 Member, Chapter
- FIRST PRIZE IN QUIZ: Oncology 2018: International conference on multidisciplinary management of common cancers, October 2018
- FIRST PRIZE IN QUIZ: Amala Oncology Breast Cancer Conference, March 2020.
- SECOND PRIZE FOR BEST ORAL PAPER: Indian Association of supportive care in cancer (IASCC) under the aegis of Multinational association of supportive care in cancer (MASCC) September 2020. Prevalence of distress among cancer patients and factors associated with it: A prospective observational study.
- THIRD PRIZE FOR BEST POSTER PRESENTATION AROICON MP-CG chapter 2016. Primary squamous cell carcinoma of breast: A case report
- ESMO PRECEPTORSHIP COURSE on Prostate cancer advancements- TRAVEL GRANT by European society of medical oncology, SINGAPORE
- ESMO PRECEPTORSHIP COURSE on Bladder and Kidney cancer- TRAVEL GRANT by European Society of medical oncology, SINGAPORE
- Thromboembolic events in advanced non-small cell lung cancer. Annals of oncology (2019)30 (suppl_2): ii38-1168.10.1093/annoc/mdz063.
- Rising thyroid cancer incidence in Kerala: Is it real or over diagnosis? J Clin Oncol 37(15_suppl):e17589.May 2019.
- The value of low, fixed, single dose rasburicase in the prevention and treatment of tumor lysis syndrome. J Clin Oncol 37, 2019(suppl;e 18558)
- The association of the uterine motion with bladder volume during radiotherapy in gynaecological malignancies. Journal of Cancer Metastasis and Treatment. 2016;2(4):139.
- Incidence of second primary malignant neoplasm in Malwa region of central India – Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics,14(5),999.
- Pemetrexed-Associated Hyperpigemented Skin Rash. American journal of therapeutics. U.S. National Library of Medicine; 2020.Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32039988.
- Orbital metastasis as the presenting feature of carcinoma breast. Indian Journal of cancer education and research. 4. 67-70. 10.21088/ijcer.2321.9815.4216.5.