Dr Saadvik Raghuram Y
Qualification: MBBS, MD(Gold Medalist), DM(AIMS),PDCR
Specialty: Medical Oncology & Hemato-Oncology
Designation: Consultant Medical Oncologist & Hemato – Oncology
Experience: 7+ Years
About Dr Saadvik Raghuram Y
Dr Saadvik Raghuram Y is a Consultant Medical Oncologist at Medicover Hospitals in the Department of Medical Oncology at Medicover Cancer Institute.
Area Of Expertise:
- Bone marrow aspiration and biopsy.
- Central venous catheter insertion-(brachial, subclavian, jugular, femoral)
- Hickman catheters insertion
- Pleural aspiration and biopsy
- Palliative procedures like pleural tapping, ICD insertion, Pleurodesis, Ascitic tapping
- Apheresis procedures for stem cell collection and cryopreservation
- Intrathecal drug delivery
- BM transplant (auto/Allo/Haplo/MUD).
- Planning 3dcrt/ IMRT/VMAT/ IGRT/ SRS/SBRT/ Brachytherapy
- DM Medical Oncology 2017-2020 Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Amrita Vishwavidyapeetham, Kochi, Kerala.
- MD (Gold Medalist) 2014-2017, Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore Madhya Pradesh, Medical Science University
- Diploma in Palliative Care,
Indian association of Palliative care – Nov 2014
- Professional Diploma in Clinical Research (PDCR),
Catalyst clinical services, Dec 2014.
- Certified in Reviewers training program of IJMPO-ISMPO Nov 2020.
Awards & Recognisition:
- First prize in quiz: Amala Oncology Breast Cancer Conference, March 2020.
- First prize in quiz: Oncology 2018: International conference on multidisciplinary management of common cancers, October 2018.
- Oral paper presentation: Prevalence of distress among cancer patients and factors associated with it: A prospective observational study. [SECOND PRIZE FOR BEST ORAL PAPER] Indian Association of supportive care in cancer (IASCC) under the aegis of Multinational association of supportive care in cancer (MASCC) September 2020.
- Poster titled : Primary squamous cell carcinoma of breast: A case report. [THIRD PRIZE FOR BEST POSTER PRESENTATION AROICON MP-CG chapter 2016].
- PRECEPTORSHIP COURSE by ESMO: Multidisciplinary management, standards of care, therapeutic targets and future perspectives in Prostate cancer, November, 2018, Singapore.
- PRECEPTORSHIP COURSE by ESMO: Metastatic Bladder and Kidney Cancer – Multidisciplinary management, standards of care, therapeutic targets and future perspectives, September, 2019, Singapore.
- Member, European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- American Society of Hematology (ASH)
- Indian Society of Medical and Paediatric Oncology (ISMPO)
- Associations of Radiation Oncologist of India (AROI)
- Thromboembolic events in advanced non-small cell lung cancer. Annals of oncology (2019)30 (suppl_2): ii38-1168.10.1093/annoc/mdz063.
- Rising thyroid cancer incidence in Kerala: Is it real or over diagnosis? J Clin Oncol 37(15_suppl):e17589.May 2019.
- The value of low, fixed, single dose rasburicase in the prevention and treatment of tumor lysis syndrome. J Clin Oncol 37, 2019(suppl;e 18558)
- The association of the uterine motion with bladder volume during radiotherapy in gynaecological malignancies. Journal of Cancer Metastasis and Treatment. 2016;2(4):139.
- Incidence of second primary malignant neoplasm in Malwa region of central India – Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics,14(5),999.
- Pemetrexed-Associated Hyperpigemented Skin Rash. American journal of therapeutics. U.S. National Library of Medicine; 2020.Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32039988.
- Orbital metastasis as the presenting feature of carcinoma breast. Indian Journal of cancer education and research. 4. 67-70. 10.21088/ijcer.2321.9815.4216.5.