Dr Revanth Reddy Gangasani
Consultant Surgical Oncology
MS, MCH (Surgical Oncology)
Experience : 6+ Years
About Doctor :
- Head and neck cancer surgeries including composite resection , glossextomy, neck dissection, maxillectomy, parotidectomy , thyroidectomy, laryngectomy
- Breast cancer surgeries including mastectomy , breast conserving surgeries , sentinel node
- Thoracic cancer surgeries including lung lobectomy, esophagectomy
- Gastrointestinal cancer surgeries including gastrectomy, hemicolectomy, low anterior resection , abdominoperineal resection, whipples procedure
- Genitourinary surgeries including radical cystectomy, nephrectomy,penectomy adrenalectomy
- Gynecological surgeries including radical hysterectomy ,cytoreductive surgery , vulvectomy
- Soft tissue sarcoma excision , chemoport insertion
Past Experience :
- Worked as Consultant Surgical Oncology, Aware Global Hospital, Hyderabad (May 2019 – Oct 2022)
- Worked as Consultant Surgical Oncology, Robotic Surgery, KIMS, Secunderabad (Sep 2018 – Feb 2019)
- Robotic Surgery fellowship, Manipal Hospitals, Bangalore (Sep 2017- Aug 2018)
- Assistant Professor, Surgical Oncology, SVIMS, Tirupati (Sep 2016 – Aug 2017)
- Lecturer, Surgical Oncology, NIMS Hyderabad (Oct 2012 - Jan 2013)
- A prospective study of real-time identification of line if transection in Robotic Rectal cancer surgery by ICG…published in Springer Journal of Robotic Surgery, May 2020.
- The nerve and vein sparing neck dissections for oral cancers: A prospective evaluation of the spinal accessory nerve function and internal jugular vein patency following treatment accepted for publication in ActaOtorhinolaryngologicaItalica 2017.doi: 10.14639/0392-100X-1481
- Reconstruction with dorsal nasal flap after resection of basal cell carcinoma of nose: J CutanAesthetSurg 2017; 10:54-5
- A case of synchronous isolated thyroid metastasis from a primary lung cancer presenting as thyroid primary: A diagnostic challenge! Lung India2016; 33:326-9
- Metastasizing primary malignant melanoma of ovary in J.GynecolSurg2015;31:166-72.
- Effect of cell phone usage on hearing threshold in J.volMedicalDentalSciences2013;27:4963-65.
Awards & Recognitions :
- Best oral presentation at IASO MID CON Tirupati for Sentinel Lymph node in Endometrial cancer.
- Selected for fellowship in oncosurgery at ENT State conference held at Nellore in 2011.
- DR.Subashini and Dr Kamalakar Reddy Endowment award, SVIMS, Tirupati for best case report published in 2015. “Metastasizing primary malignant melanoma of ovary” published in J.GynecolSurg2015;31:166-72.
- A study done on hearing thresholds in cell phone users was published in a leading regional newspaper (Telugu), Eenadudt. 20-11-2011.
- Secured second highest marks in the ENT, SPM, Medicine, Paediatrics, and Surgery class.