Dr R.C. Reddy
HOD & Sr. Anesthesiologist
Fellowship in Cardiothoracic and
Experience : 33+ Years
About Doctor :
- Ultrasound guided Peripheral Nerve Blocks and US guided Central
- Venous Cannulation
- Chronic Pain Management
- Pain management and Ultrasound guided Nerve Blocks
Past Experience :
- Consultant anesthesiologist and Consultant Pain physician, Star Hospitals - 10/2017
- Consultant anesthesiologist and Consultant Pain physician Sunshine Hospitals -07/2009—09/2017
- Consultant Anesthesiologist, Axon Hospital, Neuro and Trauma Center, 07/2007 – 06/2009
- Externship, St.Vincent Charity Hospital, Cleveland, OH, USA02/2006 – 02/2006
- Clinical Research Associate MetroHealth Medical Center, Cleveland, OH, USA 06/2004 – 06/2006
- Professor of Anesthesiology, Mediciti Institute of Medical Sciences 06/1997
- Assistant professor of Anesthesiology, Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences 01/1995 - 05/1997
- Registrar, Anesthesiology, Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences 02/1990 - 12/1994
- Medical Officer, Rural Health center 10/1981 - 02/1986
- Rotating Internship, Govt. General Hospital, Kurnool, India 09/1980 - 09/1981
- Ramachandra R Avula, Nagendra Nath Vemuri, Rambabu Tallapragada. A prospective crossover study evaluating the efficacy of king vision video laryngoscope in patients requiring general anesthesia with endotracheal intubation Anesthesia essays and research; 2019:13-1-36-39
- Ramachandra R. Avula, Nagendra N. Vemuri, Swetha Puthi Ultrasound-Guided Subclavian Perivascular Brachial Plexus Block Using 0.5% Bupivacaine with Dexmedetomidine as an Adjuvant: A Prospective Randomized Controlled Trial, Anesth Essays Res. 2019 Oct-Dec; 13(4): 615–619.
- Norman Bolden , Charles E Smith, Dennis Auckley, Ramachandra Avula, Perioperative Complications During Use of an Obstructive Sleep Apnea Protocol Following Surgery and Anesthesia, Anesth Analg. 2007 Dec;105(6):1869-70
- Karl Wagner, Ramachandra Avula, Charles E. Smith. Retrospective Review of Hextend Use in Trauma Patients Requiring Surgery –Canadian Journal of Anesthesia, 2006.
- Ramachandra R. Avula, Richard Kramer, Charles E. Smith. Air Detection Performance of the Level 1 H-1200 fluid and blood warmer. Anesthesia Analgesia 2005;101:1413-6.
- Ramachandra R. Avula, Charles E. Smith. Air Venting and In-line Intravenous fluid warming for pediatrics. Anesthesiology 2005:102:1290-1.
- Ramchandra R Avula, Murali Krishna, S.Manimala Rao. Inspiratory Collapse of alae nasi causing variable extrathoracic airway obstruction. Anesthesia Analgesia, 1998; 86(2): 294-6.
Other Information :
- Membership in Honorary/Professional Societies:
- Indian Society of Anesthesiology, India.
- Research Society of Anesthesiology and Clinical Pharmacology, India
- Indian Society for Study of Pain, India
- Academy of Regional Anesthesia