Dr. Ravindra Nandhana is a Consultant Medical Oncologist & Hemato-Oncologist at Medicover Hospitals, Visakhapatnam. He is one of the best Medical Oncologists with extensive knowledge and experience in treating all types of cancers.
Hindi, English, Telugu
- Chemotherapy for Solid tumors
- Breast cancer, lung cancer, CNS tumors
- Head and neck cancers
- Gastrointestinal cancers
- Genito-urinary cancers
- Gynecologic cancers
- Bone cancer and Soft tissue sarcoma
- Paediatric tumors
- Hemato-lymphoid malignancies
- Acute and chronic Leukemias
- Multiple Myeloma
- Bone marrow transplantation
- Targeted therapy (Precision Oncology)
- Hormonal therapy for Breast and prostate cancer
- PICC line insertion
- Bone marrow aspiration and biopsy
- Lumbar puncture and intrathecal therapy
- Preventive oncology and hereditary cancers
- Cancer screening
- Genetic counselling
- Familial cancer treatment
- Palliative and supportive care for advanced cancer
- February 2021 to July 2021 – Worked as Assistant professor (adhoc), Dept of Medical Oncology, MPMMCC & HBCH, Varanasi.
- August 2020 to January 2021 – Worked as Assistant professor (adhoc), Dept of Medical Oncology, HBCHRC, Visakhapatnam.
- August 2017 to July 2020 – Senior Residency in Medical Oncology at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- March 2017 to July 2017 – Consultant Radiation Oncologist at Surya Global Hospital, Kakinada.
- May 2015 to January 2017 – Senior Resident in Dept of Radiation Oncology at KGH, Visakhapatnam.
- 2012 to 2015 – Resident in Dept of Radiation Oncology, GSL Medical College, Rajahmundry.
Awards & Recognitions:
- Cleared European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO) examination in 2016, Chennai, India.
- 2nd prize in Hematology quiz organized by Mumbai Hematology group, 2020.
- Completed Professional Diploma in Clinical Research (PDCR) examination in January 2021.
- All India9th rank in DM entrance exam (Medical Oncology), NEET (2017).
- Secured 99th rank in Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) in Andhra Pradesh (2005).
- Daratumumab and its efficacy in refractory myeloma with anemia.Cancer Res Stat Treat 2020; 3:832-5. DOI: 10.4103/crst.crst_283_20.
- Pulmonary sarcomatoid carcinoma: Retrospective analysis from a single center. e21188 poster in JCO; https://ascopubs.org/doi/abs/10.1200/JCO.2021.39.15_suppl.e21188.
- Resistance mechanisms to epidermal growth factor receptor inhibitors in non-small cell lung cancer.Year: 2020, Volume: 3, Issue: 4, Page: 801-807.DOI: 10.4103/crst.crst_357_20.
- Efficacy and safety of palbociclib and ribociclib in patients with estrogen and/or progesterone receptor positive, HER2 receptor negative metastatic breast cancer in routine clinical practice. Published: July 22, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0253722
- Real world data of treatment free remission in patients with chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) treated at tertiary care oncology Centre from India. 06/12/20; 297883; PB1967
- European Society of Clinical Oncology (ESMO)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Indian Cooperative Oncology Network (ICON)
- Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI)
- AP State Medical Council