Dr Rajiv Vanka is a Consultant at the Department of Radiologists at Medicover Hospitals, Madhapur, Hyderabad. He has hands-on experience on all modalities including X-ray, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound, Doppler studies, Cross-sectional imaging including CT, MR & PET CT. He can perform all nonvascular interventions with hands-on experience with RFA and microwave ablation. He is a specialist transplant radiologist with intraoperative and post-operative experience of over 5 years. He is a member of the Indian Radiology and Imaging Association(IRIA) and presented a few topics in regional IRIA meets. He has observership in Breast imaging & interventions and in PET CT.
English, తెలుగు, हिन्दी
- Xrays, Fluoroscopy studies, Ultrasonography including Doppler studies, Antenatal imaging, Cross-sectional imaging including CT, MR, PET CT.
Nonvascular interventions including FNAC and Biopsies.
- Hands-on experience with CT-guided interventions including Radiofrequency ablation and Microwave ablation.
- Consultant Radiologist, Medicover hospital, Hitech city branch, Hyderabad (2019 -Present)
- Consultant Radiologist, Care hospital, Hitech city branch, Hyderabad (2018 -2019)
- Consultant Radiologist, Mythili hospital, Gudur, Nellore district(2015-2016)
- “Intracranial calcifications in Lipoid proteinosis: A Novel Association” in November 2014 in IJCMAAS.
- Gold Medal for best outgoing DMRD student (2015) by Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences.
- Awarded the third best paper presentation (2017) by post-graduate in radiology in Dr. Kakarla Subba Rao Gold medal competition by Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
- Best paper presentation in Neuroradiology at the South zone Radiology Conference at Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Chennai.