Dr Rajesh Vukkala
Chief Consultant Internal Medicine
MBBS,MD (General Medicine)
MRCP UK (EDN)
Experience : 22+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
7-1-21, Railway Station Rd,
opp. Metro Station Begumpet, Uma Nagar,
Begumpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500016
About Doctor :
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- DC cardioversions
- Transthoracic echocardiogram
- Coronary Angiograms
- Transesophageal echocardiograms
- Temporary pacing
- Endotracheal intubations
- Abdominal paracentesis
- Central Venous
- Lumbar Puncture
- Arterial Line
- Chest drain
Past Experience :
- Consultant physician and cardiologist, Vinn hospital, Begumpet, Hyderabad
- September 2012– August 2017 Consultant physician Internal Medicine Consultant physician at Indo-US Superspeciality hospitals, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana.
- April 2008-May 2012 Speciality Doctor in Cardiology South port and Ormskirk District General Hospital
- Work experience in UK (June 2003 to may 2012)
- 04/08/07-05/08/08 Cardiology/Gastroenterology/Endocrinology/ /stroke & elderly medicine. South port and Ormskirk District General Hospital
- 5/08/06–03/08/07 - Elderly medicine/Rheumatology/Cardiology University Hospital of Aintree
- 08/02/06-04/08/06 Oncology - Clatter bridge centre for Oncology
- 03/08/05—07/02/06 Cardiology Cardiothoracic Centre, Broadgreen hospital
- 02/02/05–02/08/05 Cardiology, Halton General Hospital
- 04/02/04-03/08/04 Gastroenterology & Hematology, Warrington Hospital
- Conducted & Completed Phase III Clinical Trial of Nutricharge S & F in Obese Patients.
- Conducted and Completed Phase II/III Clinical Trial of Trivalent Flu Vaccine.
- Conducted and Completed Phase II/III Clinical Trial of Tetravalent Flu Vaccine.
- Conducted and Completed Phase II/III Clinical Trial of Typhoid TT Conjugate Vaccine.
Other Information :
- Member of Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI)