Dr Rahul Kaiche is a Consultant Cardiovascular at Ashoka Medicover Hospitals Nashik. He has done his MS from Nair Hospital, Mumbai, where he was bestowed with the ‘Best Academic Performance’ award. Later he pursued his M Ch in cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery from KEM Hospital & Seth G S Medical Colleges, Mumbai University (First Rank).
English, Marathi, Hindi
- M.B.B.S. from Grant Medical college,Mumbai in 1993.
- M.S.(Gen.Surgery) from Nair Hospital, Mumbai (1997) and stood first in academics.
- MCh in Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgery from Mumbai University, K.E.M. hospital (2000) with Gold medal award.
Awards & Achievements:
- Cardiac Surgeries more than 6500 (Euro score-II 0.6 -54) with 0.56% mortality.
- Introduced the concept of fast-tracking in cardiac surgery in 2007 in north Maharashtra,Nashik. The patient walks the next day & is discharged on the fifth day of surgery.
- Successful cardiac surgery on a rare case of multiple (27) cyst (Hydatid) in cardiac muscle (2 cases with 100% success).
- He has operated more than 250 patients with heart function less than 20% EF with more than 99.5% success rate.
- Operated more than 13 patients with renal failure and dialysis dependant with 100% success rate. Done 73 Kidney transplants in Nasik.
- Valve replacement with Maze procedure to regularize the heartbeat.
- 9 Rare cases of LA Myxoma done in which 2 were redo surgeries.
- MICS (minimal invasive cardiac surgery)- CABG- 8, ASD-7, MVR6, AVR-2 done successfully.