Dr Raghavendra Kulkarni has a total experience of 7 years in the field of Urology with 2 years experience from United Kingdom. He completed MCh Urology from St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore in the year 2016. From 2018 – 2020, he pursued Fellowship in UK, sponsored by RCS, England.
- Endoscopic / Minimally Invasive treatment of urinary tract stones
- Laser fragmentation of Kidney, Ureter and Urinary Bladder stones
- Endoscopic / Minimally Invasive treatment of prostate
- Laser enucleation of benign prostatic enlargement
- Intra-vesical Botox
- Genito-Urinary Tract Trauma
- Rare conditions – Testicular Tumour, Testicular Prosthesis, Neglected Stent
Fellowship of International Surgical Training Programme – Royal College of Surgeons of England / East Suffolk & North Essex NHS Foundation Trust, UK
Visiting Fellowship – Lumenis Holmium Academy – Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust, UK – Mr. Mark Cynk
Visiting Fellowship – Cook Medical Reference Centre, Czech Republic – MUDr. Ales Petrik, Ph.D.
Visiting Fellowship – Uro-Lift / Neotract – Norfolk & Norwich University Hospitals, UK – Mr. Mark Rochester