Dr Radheshyam Chaudhary is a Consultant Urologist at Ashoka Medicover Hospitals Nashik. He is well versed in all skills required for clinical practice including analyzing, diagnosing, and providing appropriate treatment. He has undergone extensive training in performing surgeries to detect and treat urology-associated medical conditions. He has profound knowledge of updates on the latest technology and procedures used in the profession. He has a special interest in laparoscopic urology, endourology for stone disease with the use of laser, oncourology, and pediatric urology.
Hindi, English, Marathi
- URS, VIU
- PCNL, Oncourology
- Female Urology
- Pediatric Urology
- Reconstructive Urological procedures like urethroplasty
- Transplant Urology- Laparoscopic Donor Nephrectomy
- Laparoscopic Urological Surgeries
- MBBS - Maharshtra University of Health Sciences, 2009
- MCh - Urology - Maharshtra University of Health Sciences, 2015
- April 2019 till date: Ashoka Medicover Hospital as a Consultant Urologist and Transplant Surgeon.
- May 2017 till April 2019: Wockhardt Hospital, Nashik as Consultant Urologist and Transplant Surgeon.
- Mar 2016 to April 2017: Assistant professor in urology at L. T. Medical College and General Hospital, Sion, Mumbai
- Sept 2015 to Feb 2016: SSMO in Urology at T. N. Medical College and B. Y. L. Nair Ch Hospital, Mumbai.
- Relationship between development of urethral stricture after transurethral resection of the prostate and glycemic control. Urol Ann. 2015 Apr-Jun.
- Early Vs Delayed presentation of posterior urethral valves in children: Consequences and outcome of vesico-ureteric reflux. Saudi Surg J 2015;3:61-4
- A Case report a larges documented multilocular cystic nephroma removed by thoracoabdominal approach. J Clindiagn res 2017 Jul: 11(7): PD10-PD 12.
- A rare case of unilateral giant adrenal myeolipoma OGH reports, 2016;5(2):82-84.
- Complex vesicovaginal fistula repair with gracilis Muscle interposition Flap- Case series of 5 patients and review of Literature. Case Rep Stud 2(6); 604.