Dr R E Azhgamuthu
M.S(General Surgery), M.Ch(Surgical oncologists)
Sr. Consultant Surgical Oncologist
Experience : 12+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gynecological Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer and Reconstructive Surgeries
Past Experience :
- 1 year as Assistant professor in Department of SURGICAL ONCOLOGY, SVIMS Tirupati.
- 3 of experience as Head of department of Surgical Oncology HCG CANCER CENTRE, VIZAG
- Working as Senior Consultant Surgical Oncologist at Medicover Cancer Institute, Nellore.(2021- to present)
- Contralateral Pedicled Anterolateral Thigh Flap for upper thigh defect in the era of Free Flap
- Abdominal wall reconstruction with Prolene Mesh in Exstrophy of Bladder- An interim report
- Can preoperative thyroglobulin levels predict the risk of malignancy? Results from prospective analysis of biochemical predictors of malignancy in thyroid nodules
Awards & Achievements :
- Vyagreshwarudu Best Paper Award in APASICON-2016, Vizag.
- 2nd Prize For Best Paper Award in ASICON-2016, Mysore.