Dr Pramod Reddy Kandakure
Consultant Cardiac (Adult, Paediatric) & Aotic Surgeon
M. Ch (CVTS)
DNB(CVTS) MS (Gen Surg.)
DNB (Gen Surg.)
FRCS(C Th - England), FIACS
Experience : 22+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
Behind Cyber Towers, In the Lane of IBIS Hotels,
HUDA Techno Enclave, HITEC City, Hyderabad,
About Doctor :
- Valve Repair/Replacement Surgery
- Aortic Aneurysm Surgery
- Minimally invasive cardiac surgery
- Thoracic surgery/VATS
- Pediatric Cardiac Surgery
- Transplant/Ventricular assist device
- Cambridge Certificate for outstanding medical achievement in Cardiothoracic surgery
- Awarded Prathibha Bharathi Puraskar-2018 By Delhi తెలుగు Academy
- First In Mch (CVTS) Examination
- Distinctions In MBBS
Education Details :
- FRCS (Cardiothoracic Surgery)
- MCh. (Cardiovascular&thoracic Surgery)
- DNB .(Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery)
- DNB. (General Surgery)
- M.S (General Surgery)
- M.B.B.S (General Surgery)
- Fellowship in Aortic Aneurysm Surgery From Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital, Biggest Aortic Centre in Uk
- Fellowship In Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery From Liverpool Heart And Chest Hospital,uk
- Royal College of Edindburg ,paediatric Cardiac Surgery Fellowship From Alder Hey Children’s Hospital, Uk
- Visiting Fellowship In Transplantation And Ventricular Assist Devices In University Hospital Of South Manchester,whythenshaw,uk
- Medicover Hospital, Madhapur, Hyderabad, India(Chief Cardiothoracic Surgeon-jan 2020-Present)
- Maxcure Hospital, Madhapur, Hyderabad, India(Chief Cardiothoracic Surgeon-jan 2017-jan 2020)
- Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital, Liverpool,uk (December 2012-December 2016)
- University Hospital of South Manchester, Wythenshaw, Uk(Sept 2016)
- Alder Hey Nhs Trust Hospital,liverpool,uk- Clinical Fellow(September 2011-December 2012)
- Innova Hospital,Hyderabad, a.p; India- Cardiac Surgeon (March 2007- August 2011)
- Apollo Hospital,Jubillee Hills Hyderabad,india- Cardiac Surgeon (June 2005 – March 2007)
- Care Hospital & Yashoda Hospital Hyderabad ,India- Cardiac Surgeon(Jan 2005-June 2005)
- B.j.medical College & Sassoon General Hospital,,pune,maharashtra,india- January 2002-Jan2005)
- Direct Cannulation in minimally invasive cardiac surgery with limited resources:Annals of Thoracic Surgery;2019.
- Giant Bilateral Posterior Mediastinal Liposarcoma Excision;Indian Journal of CardioVascular Surgery; 2019;35;91-93.
- Giant coronary artery aneurysm in a middle aged female:Annauls of thoracic surgery.
- Dextrocardia and CCTGA with Rheumatic TS:unique association: Indian Journal of CardioVascular Surgery.
- Retained pacing lead in mini aortic valve replacement :an unusual complication: Open Journal of Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Aortic root and arch replacement with frozen elephant trunk in acute retro type a aortic dissection in marfan-single stage correction
- Reconstruction and stabilisation of flail sternal fracture.
- Single-Stage Correction of Interrupted Aortic Arch in an Adolescent Patient –World Journal for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery January 2013: 4: 120-12.
- “Electrocautery Maze in Chronic Atrial Fibrillation-An Early Experience” Indian Journal Of Cardiovascular Surgery;Jan-march 2005.
- Valve Repair in Rheumatic Heart Disease in the Pediatric Age Group- Asian Cardiovascular & Thoracic Annals. 2008;16:129-133.
- Use of pericardial monocusp valve in surgery of absent pulmonary valve syndrome- -Indian Journal Of CardioVascular Surgery. 2008; 24: 167-170
- Offpump Kawashima Operation -Annals Of Thoracic Surgery, 2010;90:1372-1374.
- Sternotomy Approach For Modified Blalock-Taussig Shunt:Is It a Safe Option - Asian Cardiovascular & Thoracic Annals, 2010;0:1–5
- Morphosurgical Corelation of outcome in complete DORV -Interactive Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery Journal; 2006;5:566-569
- An Innovative Technique of arterial switch operation for TGA with single Coronary artery - Indian Journal Of Cardiovascular Surgery; 2006; 22: 165-168
- Outcome of neonatal BT shunt-Technical aspects & post operative management.- Asian Cardiovascular & Thoracic Annals, 2008;16:7-10
- Management of VSD,Pulmonary Atresia,MAPCAS-Challenges and controversies--Annals of Paediatric cardiology. 2010;vol 3(2)127-135
- Veno-Atrial Shunt Assisted Cavopulmonary Anastomosis – Intraoperative Management Strategies and Outcome; Asian Cardiovascular & Thoracic Annals,2010;18:569-73
- New technique of off pump atrial septostomy for complex congenital cardiac anomalies;European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery
- Total anomalous pulmonary venous connection beyond infancy- Asian Cardiovascular & Thoracic Annals.
- Anaesthesia for Offpump bidirectional Glenn shunt surgery-case report; The internet Journal of Anaesthesia;Vol 30;1
- Sternal Traction: simple technique to prevent tamponade or compression of the heart;: Asian Cardiovascular & Thoracic Annals.
- Staphylococcus aureus Pericardial Abscess in an infant: An unknown entity: Indian Journal Of CardioVascular Surgery. March 2013:29(1):26-28
- Multiple Ventricular Septal Defects: A new Strategy -Frontiers in Paediatrics;July 2013
- Outcome of a repair oriented strategy for the aortic valve in children: World J Pediatr Congenit Heart Surg. 2014 Apr;5(2):191-9
- Concomitant repair of congenital heart defect with Nuss Procedure for Pectus Excavatum; Asian Cardiovascular and Thoracic Annals 2014 22: 212
- Comparison of Isothermic and Conventional Cold Cardioplegia in Pediatric Cardiac Surgery -. Indian Journal Of Cardiovascular Surgery; 2007; 23: 1–4