Dr Poonam Dabhade
Qualification: MBBS,MD, DNB (Radio Diagnosis)
Specialty: Radiology (Radio Diagnosis)
Designation: Consultant Radiologist
Experience: 8 Years
About Dr Poonam Dabhade
Dr Poonam Dabhade is a Radiologist at Medicover Hospitals Nashik.
- Simple Radiology
- Angiography Radial Approach
- Contrast Radiography
- Panoramic Radiology
- MBBS – VM MEDICAL COLLEGE, 2008
- DNB – Radio Diagnosis – KEM hospital Mumbai, 2012
- Walker-Warburg syndrome : Demonstration of Cerebellar Cysts with CISS Sequence. Magn Reson Med Sci, Vol 11, No 2, pp 137-140. 2012
- Perfusion magnetic resonance imaging characteristics of cerebral tuberculomas & its role in differentiating tuberculomas from metastasis. Acta Radiol 2013 Apr 1, 54(3):307-12
- Hypothyroidism, a rare cause of cerebellar folial calcification. J Postgrad Med 2014 Jan-Mar, 60(1):92-3
- Oropharyngeal fetus in fetu. Online case presented on KEM-GSMC website
Awards & Recognitions
- Dr. Mukund Warawdekar’s prize Best Radiologist Resident(in KEM, Mumbai0 in Jan 2012.
- Certificate of merit at RSNA, Chicago-2011 for educational exhibit “MRI Spectrum of Neurocysticercosis”.
- Best outstanding student (MBBS) at Dr. V. M. Gevernment Medical College, Solapur
- Gold Medal in MBBS
- Ifth rank in MUHS, Nashik University in third MBBS part 1.