Dr P Rajmohan Reddy
MBBS, D.A, DNB(anesth), PGDHS(diabetes)
Experience: 12 Years
About Dr P Rajmohan Reddy
Dr P. Rajmohan Reddy is the chief consultant anesthesiologist, having an experience of over 12 years in multiple disciplinary, especially in Anaesthesiology & Critical Care at various corporate hospitals.
Dr P. Rajmohan Reddy Involved in PG teaching in Anesthesiology as assistant professor. Dr. Rajmohan Reddy has been successfully treated over 400 cases per month.
Areas of Expertise:
- Labor Analgesia
- Awake Craniotomy
- Regional Nerve Block
- High Risk Anesthesia
- Awake Intubations
- Invasive Monitoring Procedures
- Tube Thoracostomy
- Percutaneous Tracheostomy
- Best outgoing Anesthesia PG from GMC, Hyd-2004.
- Secured Second place in NTR University during the year 2004.
- Participated as a faculty in state Anaesthesia Conference.
- Life time member of Indian Society of Anesthesiology.
- Tube Thoracostomy.
- Life time member of Indian Medical Association.