Dr. NVS Ramakrishna
Degree: HITEC CityMBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery), MD ( Specialized in Internal Medicine), DM (Medical Oncology)
Designation: Senior Medical Oncologist
Experience: 15 years
Senior Medical Oncologist, credited with 15 years’ expertise in cutting-edge Cancer Treatment Protocols at nationally renowned, state-of-the-art specialty hospitals across India, with adequate exposure to global advancements in Pain Management, Chemotherapy and Immunotherapy. A refined professional care-giver with the ability to take split-second decisions under high pressure, strong ethical standards, and a formidable rapport-sustaining outlook to patients across all socioeconomic clusters.
- Doctorate of Medicine (DM) in Medical Oncology: B.J. Medical College, Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Gujarat University. 2005
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) specializing in Internal Medicine: M.R. Medical College, Gulbarga University. 1999
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS): SDU Medical College, Bangalore University. 1994
- M.D.(Radiation Oncology) from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal.
- D.M. (Medical Oncology) from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research.
Workshops / Training / International Symposiums:
- European Neuro Endocrine Perceptor Program, Dublin. 2015
- Advancement in Renal Cell Carcinoma conducted by Taiwan Urology Association, Taipei. 2010
- Symposium Update on Lymphomas, Vienna. 2008
- Lymphoma Perceptor Program, Prague. 2006
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Asia Congress, Singapore. 2016
- Annual conferences conducted by the European Society of Medical Oncology at Stockholm, Berlin, Milan, Amsterdam, Vienna, Madrid, and Barcelona. 2009 to 2019
- World GI Cancer Updates, Barcelona, Spain. 2007 and 2011
- 5-Day Annual Conference conducted by the American Society of Clinical Oncology, Chicago, USA. 2007
- Annual Conference of American Society of Hematology, Florida, USA. 2006 San Antonia Breast Conference, Texas, USA. 2006
- Apollo Cancer Conclave and Cancer CI, Hyderabad. 2017
- Best of American Society of Clinical Oncology, Hyderabad. 2015
- HAEMATOCON, Hyderabad. 2014
- Indian Society of Medical & Pediatric Oncology, Visakhapatnam. 2012
Research & Publications:
- Dissertation on “Study of Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Patients with Blastic Crisis” in pursuance of DM Degree.
- Junior Investigator for evaluating the feasibility of a PAIF Protocol in Unresected Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- Outcome of Neo Adjuvant Chemotherapy in CA Pancreas: A Comparative Study – Folfirinox versus Gemox.
- Gleevec – A Novel Targeted Therapy in Cancer: Published in Indian Journal of Clinical Practice. Oct 2005
- Gefitnib – A Novel Targeted Therapy in Cancer: Published in Indian Journal of Clinical Practice. April 2005
- Voricanozole – A Newer Antifungal Drug in Neutropenic and Cancer Patients: Published in Indian Journal of Clinical Practice. Jan 2005