Dr Noopur Rudvij Pandya belongs to the department of Anaesthesiology at Medicover Hospitals, Visakhapatnam. She is a trusted, patient focused and experienced doctor with a long history of serving patients by successfully diagnosing, treating and also managing their illnesses and diseases.
Hindi, English, Telugu
- Pediatric anaesthesia
- Regional anesthesia
- Neurosurgical anesthesia
August 2019 to November 2020 - Worked as a full time consultant at B. T. Savani Kidney Hospital, Rajkot.
July 2018 to July 2019 Worked as a Senior Resident in the Department Of Anaesthesiology, P.D.U. Medical College, Rajkot.
- Midazolam-Fentanyl for Tympanoplasty surgery under monitored anaesthesia care” issued in Indian Journal of Applied Basic Medical Sciences January 2018.
- "Twilight Sleep-A boon for minor maxillofacial surgical procedures: Pentazocine Lactate and Promethazine HCL revisited” issued in International Journal of Scientific Research MAY 2018.
- "Comparison of Dexmedetomidine and Clonidine as an adjuvant to local anaesthesia (BUPIVACAINE) in Supraclavicular Brachial Plexus Block” issued in Indian Journal Of Applied Basic Medical Sciences January 2019
- “An Observational Study Of Intrathecal Dexmedetomidine As An Adjuvant To Bupivacaine VS Bupivacaine Alone For Lower Limb Surgeries” at AMC MET medical college, Ahmedabad in CME on : CLINICAL INTERFACES LIFE ON ARTIFICIAL ORGANS, IMPLANTS, WIRES, CATHETERS, .... OCTOBER 2015
- “Comparison Of Thoracic Epidural Infuson Of Ropivacaine + Fentanyl With Plain Ropivacaine For Post Thoracotomy Analgesia”at Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad in AMCON –National level conference MARCH 2016