Dr. Nitin Chikhale
Qualification: MBBS, MD (Pathology)
Designation: Consultant Pathology
Experience: 10 Years
Med Reg No: 2005/10/3902
About Dr. Nitin Chikhale
Dr. Nitin Chikhale is Consultant – Pathologist in Medicover Hospitals, Nashik Branch.
- Gastric Lipoma Presenting as Obstruction – Role of Intraoperative Frozen Section in Diagnosis – Clinical Cancer Investigation Journal – Vol 1, Issue 4, Oct- Dec 2012
- Oncocytic varient of papillary thyroid carcinoma & associated lymphocytic thyroiditis : A case report with review of literature – International Journal of Head & Neck Surgery – Vol 4, Issue 2, May-Aug 2013
- Neurlemmoma of the hard palate report of a case & review of literature – International Journal of Head & Neck Surgery – Vol 4, Issue 3, Sept-Dec 2013 Pg:123-5
- Nonhemophilic hemosiderotic synovitis of the knee: A case report & review of literature – Indian Journal of pathology & Microbiology – Vol 57, Issue 3 , July-Sept 2014
- 5) Angiomyofibroblastoma of the uterine cervix : A case report with review of literature – South Asian Journal of cancer – accepted for publication.
- Privileges in anatomic & cllinical pathology.
- Cytopathology including fin needle aspiration or biospy.
- Hematopathology / Laboratory hematology
- Clinical Chemistry & immunology
- Molecular Pathology