Dr Nilaxi Khataniar
Qualification: MBBS, DNB (Radiation- Oncology)
Specialty: Radiation Oncology
Med Reg No : 05234
Experience: 5 Years
About Dr Nilaxi Khataniar
Dr Nilaxi Khataniar is a Consultant Radiation Oncologist at Medicover Cancer Institute Hitec City.
- 3D-CRT, IMRT, IGRT, VMAT, Tomotherapy and Brachytherapy
- Pain and palliative care
- Cancer screening
- Registrar in Department of Radiation Oncology at Basavatarakam Indo American Cancer Hospital and Research Institute June 2018-2020.
- Registrar in Department of Radiation Oncology at HCMCT Manipal Hospitals, New Delhi April 2018- May 2018.
- Senior Resident in Department of Radiation Oncology at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon May 2016-March 2018.
- Senior Resident in Department of Radiation Oncology at Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi Dec 2015 – Apr 2016
- Spatial orientation of coronary arteries and its implication for breast and thoracic radiotherapy: proposing “coronary strip” as a new organ at risk. Munshi A, Khataniar N, Sarkar B, Bera ML, Mohnati BK. Strahlenther Onkol 2018 April 12.
- Tumor motion in lung cancers: An overview of four-dimensional radiotherapy treatment of lung cancers. Munshi A, Khataniar N, Ganesh T. Asian J Oncol 2017;3:128-32.