Dr. Nikhil Varge
M.B.B.S., M.D. (INTERNAL MEDICINE)
Experience : 15+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- Internal Medicine, Intensive Care, Diabetology, Geriatric Health, Non-communicable Disease
- Managing Out Patients with General Medical Problems and Geriatric cases
- Management of Diabetic patients
- Management of patients with Cardiometabolic Diseases and Obesity.
- Managing patients with Infectious diseases.
- Handling all sorts of Medical Emergencies.
- Managing critically ill patients with Medical Conditions.
- Mechanical Ventilation Management.
- ICU procedures like CVC, TPI, Percutaneous Tracheostomy, and Various USG-guided procedures.
- Cardio metabolic obesity diseases
- Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases
- Emergency Medicine.
- Critical Care.
Past Experience :
- Assistant Professor Of Medicine And Consultant Physician At Grant Medical College & Sir J. J. Group Of Hospital - Aug 2012 To Dec 2013
- Assistant Professor Of Medicine And Consultant Physician At Terna Medical College & Terna Specialty Hospital - Nov 2013 To Nov 2021
- Associate Professor Of Medicine And Consultant Physician At Terna Medical College & Terna Specialty Hospital - Nov 2021 To July 2022
- Medical Director, Consultant Physician & Intensivist, Acharya Shri Nanesh Hospital, Cbd Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Dec 2015 To July 2022
- Consultant, Internal Medicine & Critical Care, Bvp Medicover Hospital, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Aug 2022 Onwards
Original Research work performed during dissertation on renal biopsy analysis in patients with young medical renal disease.Publications done on:
- “Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis: A GreatMasquerader. Case report.” Bombay Hospital Journal, Vol. 53, No. 1, 2011. Deshpande AJ, Varge NS.
- “A rare case of mercurial encephalopathy in a patient of juvenile rheumatoid arthritis-case report” in Bombay Hospital Journal, Gupta HR, Deshmukh MJ, Varge NS. 2012
- “A cross sectional study to evaluate prevalence of different grades of Anaemia in hospitalized elderly.” Indian Journal of Applied Research, Vol.6, Issue 11, 2016. Phartale SD, Varge NS.
- “Visual Evoked Potential in Megaloblastic Anemia: A Cross Sectional Study”. Indian Journal of Physiology & Pharmacology, 2017; 61(3). Phartale SD, Varge NS, Kaundinya SD.
- Gupta HR, Varge N. Renal biopsy analysis of young patients with medical renal disease in a tertiary care centre hospital. J. Evolution Med. Dent. Sci. 2018;7(42):5356-5359
Achivements & Awards :
- 3Rd Rank Holder In Muhs Nashik Md Medicine Exams In 2012 Among 116 Candidates Appearing Has Received Award For Outstanding Performance As Assistant Professor Of Medicine At J. J. Hospital, In 2013
- Speaker At Various State Level And National Level Conference
- Associations Of Physicians Of India (Api)
- Indian Society Of Critical Care Medicine (Isccm)
- Research Society For Study Of Diabetes In India (Rssdi)
- Mumbai Hematology Group (Mhg)