Dr Narjohan Meshram
Head of Pediatric Intensive Care Department.
MBBS, MD Pediatrics, DNB, Fellowship in Pediatric Intensive Care
Experience : 12+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- Management of Pediatric emergency, Poisoning in children, Shock, Cardiopulmonary resuscitation in newborn and children
- Management of childhood arrhythmia
- Difficult Endotracheal intubation, Tracheostomy, CV line insertion (subclavian/IJV/femoral) and CVP Monitoring, Temporary pacemaker insertion, Pleural tapping, Spinal and Ventricular tapping of CSF, Ascitic fluid tapping, Chest Tube and Needle Thoracentesis. Peritoneal Dialysis, Catheter Placement and Haemodialysis, CRRT, Pericardiocentesis, Bone Marrow Aspiration, Intraosseous needle placement, IV and arterial catheter insertion. Analgesia and Sedation in PICU. Post-operative ICU management of General Pediatric surgeries, Pediatric Cardiac surgeries (>200) and Liver Transplant surgeries (56) till now.
- Ventilator management conventional as well as HFOV, HHHFNC
Past Experience :
- Rotatory Internship in various department of Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sewagram, Wardha. (Feb 2010 to 2011)
- Worked as resident in Dept. of Pediatrics, ESI-PGIMSR, Andheri E, Mumbai. (May 2012 to April 2015) in NICU,PICU and General Pediatric Ward, OPD.
- Worked as Senior Registrar and Fellow in Pediatric Intensive Care unit LTMMC & GH, Sion, Mumbai (Aug 2015 to July 2016).
- Institute of Child Health, Apollo Hospital, Navi Mumbai as Associate Consultant in department of pediatrics and pediatric intensive care (From 1 Aug 2016 to 20 July 2022).with OPD and IP rights. &DNB teacher (Co guide)
- International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences
- 1) Dandy Walker variant mimicking as cerebral palsy with severe neurological impairment, Aug
Poster presentation: A Rare form of Chondrodysplasia presented as Thanatophoric Dysplasia (MAHAPEDICON 2014)
Thesis: To study effectiveness of biochemical markers in early detection of perinatal asphyxia and its predictivity in neonatal outcome (Accepted at MUHS, Nashik)
Research Project: “Study of Abnormal ECG patterns in Children Admitted in Pediatric Intensive Care Unit”.
Other Information :
Memberships / Certifications:
- Medical Council of India, April 2011
- Maharashtra Medical Council, October 2017
- IAP life member