Dr Nagesh Aghor is a full-time consultant Nephrologist at Ashoka Medicover Hospital, Nashik since 2018. He is having vast experience of more than 25 years. He has a special interest in renal transplant programs, clinical nephrologists, and dialysis. He has treated many patients with pre and post kidney transplants.
Hindi, English, Marathi
- Renal Transplantation
- Renal Replacement Therapy (hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis)
- Clinical Nephrology
- Consultant Nephrologist, in Incharge of Renal transplant program AshokaMedicover Hospital, Nashik since 2018 till date
- Consultant Nephrologist and in-charge of Renal transplant program Wockhardt Hospital, Nashik Since May 2009 till 2018
- Worked as Consultant Nephrologist at LokmanyaCare Hospital, Chinchwad, Pune from Aug 2008 to April 2009.
- Registrar at Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital, Nadiad, India from Jan 2004. Passed DNB nephrology examination in June 2008 at the first attempt.
- MBBS- GSMC and KEMH (Mumbai), India 1984 – 1989
- MD (Internal Medicine) - Topiwala National Medical College, B.Y.L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai and University of Mumbai (From Jan 2000 to Jan 2003)
- DNB (Nephrology) - Nair Hospital (Mumbai)
- Nephrology Training- Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital (Nadiad)
- Fellow of ISPD, SGPGI, Lucknow
- Fellow of International Society of Nephrology, Brigham & Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Bosston, USA
- Received second prize for Oral presentation, “Vitamin D status in Patient with Chronic Kidney Disease” at Western Chapter of Indian Society of Nephrology, Nagpur, Sept.2005
- Received Best Paper award for Paper Presentation, “Outcome of Angioplasty in Non- Atherosclerotic renal artery stenosis” at Indian Society of Nephrology, Annual Conference, New Delhi, Dec. 2007.
- Received First prize in Post Graduate Quiz at Indian Society of Nephrology, Annual Conference, New Delhi, Dec. 2007.
- Awarded the Fellowship of International Society of Peritoneal Dialysis, at Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, India.
- Management of hemorrhage secondary to renal angiomyolipoma with selective arterial embolization” for Journal of Association of Physicians of India
- Vitamin D status in patients with chronic kidney disease in Western India” for Journal of association of Physicians of India
- Profile of renal Disease in patients with Diabetes Mellitus” at Indian Society of Nephrology, Annual Conference, Lucknow, Dec 2000
- Acute renal failure in Medical intensive care unit at a tertiary care center in Mumbai” at Indian society of Nephrology, annual conference Lucknow, Dec 2000
- Post renal transplantation Nocardiosis: A rare presentation” at the western chapter of Indian society of Nephrology, Nagpure Set 2005.
- Outcome of angioplasty in atherosclerotic renal artery stenosis” at Indian Society of Nephrology, Annual conference, New Delhi Dec 2007.