Dr Srilahari is a passionate oncologist with her strength to offer patient tailored treatments translating to better outcomes without compromising quality of life. She updates herself with newer advancements in the field of cancer medicine shaping herself as a fine oncologist.
English, Telugu, Hindi
Area Of Expertise:
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT)
- Image Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT)
- Rapid Arc (VMAT)
- Electron Beam Therapy
- Stereo-tactic Radiotherapy (SRT) and Stereo-tactic Radiosurgery (SRS).
- Stereo-tactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT)
- Worked as Associate consultant at continental hospital , Hyderabad 2019-2020
- Worked as Associate consultant at Apollo Chennai cancer hospital . 2018-2019
- Senior Resident at MNJ regional cancer centre , Hyderabad.2017-2018
- junior Resident at Vydehi institute of medical Science and research centre , Bangalore . 2013-2016
Awards and presentation:
- Awarded second price in paper presentation in AROI Karnataka state chapter 2015
- Awarded best poster award in international cancer congress 2017 , Barcelona
- Awarded best paper presentation in cancer conclave, Hyderabad 2015 .