Dr Md. Akbar
Qualification: MD, DM (Gastroenterology)
Designation: Consultant Gastroenterologist & Hepatologist
About Dr Md. Akbar:
Dr Mohammed Akbar is a Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist in Medicover Hospitals, Visakhapatnam and has an experience of 15 years in these fields. He completed MBBS from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam in 2001,MD – General Medicine from Guntur Medical College, Guntur in 2004 and DM – Gastroenterology from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam in 2011.
He is a member of SGEI
- MBBS from Andhra Medical College in Visakhapatnam in 2001
- MD(General Medicine) from Guntur Medical College in Guntur in 2004 DM(Gastroenterology) from Andhra Medical College in Visakhapatnam in 2011
- Prevalence of HBV in blood donors. ENDOCON 2010.
- Endotherapy in pancreatic ascites: A study in 21 patients. ENDOCON 2010
- Critical Flicker Frequency in Minimal Hepatic Encephalopathy. INASL 2011. Prolonged QTc interval in cirrhotic cardiomyopathy. INASL 2012.
Member – Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India.