Dr Mahesh Patil is a Consultant Gastroenterologist at Medicover Hospitals Nashik.
- Fellowship in Advanced Endoscopy, EUS and ERCP
- Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist
- Experience in managing patients of liver transplant
- 1 Year experience in Advanced Endoscopic procedures like Endoscopic Ultrasound and Endoscopic Stone Removal from slipped art gallstones
- 10 years of experience in medical field with 4 years of experience in Gastroenterology in renown institute in Hyderabad
- Poster Presentations in national hepatology conferences
- INASL & APASL
- Low dose Hblg in immunoprophylaxis in patient undergoing transplantation for hepatitis B related liver transplant
- Liver stiffness in CKD patients - a noninvasive marker of fibrosis
- Upper gastrointenstinal endoscopy & hemostasis.
- Colonoscopy including biopsy & polypectomy.
- Liver Biopsy
- Esophageal dilatation by simple balloon or bougie
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic paracentesis
- Capsule endoscopy