Dr M S S Mukharjee
MD, DM (Cardiology), DNB (Cardiology), FESCHITEC City
About Dr M S S Mukharjee
Dr. Mukharjee worked initially as a honorary faculty at Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, later at Yashoda Hospitals and Prime Hospital and is working currently at Medicover Hospitals (known previously as Sunshine hospital, Madhapur) as a senior interventional cardiologist and the director of the department of Cardiology.
- Dr. Mukharjee worked initially as a honorary faculty at Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, later at Yashoda Hospitals and Prime Hospital and is working currently at Medicover Hospitals (Formerly Known as MaxCure Hospitals ) as a senior interventional cardiologist and the director of the department of Cardiology.
- He was a founder-partner of a vibrant interventional cardiologists’ team called Angioplasty Associates.
- DR. Mukharjee has begun his medical education in Guntur Medical College, Guntur, where he has done his MBBS and later his MD in General Medicine.
- In both the courses, he was considered one of the best outgoing students. He was ranked second in the combined state of Andhra Pradesh in the entrance exam for the DM cardiology course.
- He pursued his cardiology education at the Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad
- He received DM cardiology from NTR University of health sciences, while qualifying at the top of the class.
- With a passion to achieve further education credentials, he has appeared for the DNB examination after seven years of completing DM and cleared the exam in first attempt, a feat then considered quite remarkable.
- Dr. M.S.S. Mukharjee is one among only five cardiologists in the entire country to have cleared the exam held in August 2014.
- He has devised an easy way of teaching the medical students to learn ECG, and regularly conducts sessions for the students regarding the art and science of ECG-reading.
- He is known to be quite popular with his patients, who identify him as their own kind.
- He is one among a select group of cardiologists who is recognized by the American Society of Hypertension as a ASH Hypertension Specialist.
- The very high number of procedures that he does stands testimony to his skill and experience
- He was considered one of the best outgoing students.