Dr Krishna Kiran Eachempati
About Dr Krishna Kiran
Dr. Krishna Kiran Eachempati is an Orthopedic Surgeon at Medicover Hospitals has an experience of 20+ years in the field of advanced orthopedics. He completed MBBS from NTR University of Health Sciences, Hyderabad, India in 1998 and MS – Orthopaedics from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 2001.
Robotic Sciences: where technology meets precisions
The team of Orthopaedics surgeons at Medicover Hospitals have been at the forefront in utilizing
latest technologies to their best in the field of hip and knee arthroplasty over the last 10 years .
We are proud to claim that ours is one of the few centres in the country which has been consistently utilizing computer navigation system along with minimally invasive techniques in joint replacement
surgery to give the best possible patient outcomes.
All the surgeons in the department each with a different skill set & expertise work as a unit , under the
guidance of Dr. Krishna Kiran Eachempati who is a renowned name in the field of Arthroplasty both
Nationally & Internationally.
- Robotic joint replacement surgery
- Computer navigated minimally invasive hip and knee replacement
- Revision hip and knee replacement including 1 stage revision for infection
- Arthroscopy knee
- Acetabular trauma surgery including anterior approaches (ilioinguinal and modified stoppa)
- Limb reconstruction for bone tumours
- Mangala Shankar Rao Award, May 1994, Awarded to the topper in the subject of physiology in the Final M.B.B.S. examination, N.T.R. University of Health Sciences.
- Distinction in Biochemistry, Physiology, 4 Pharmacology and Microbiology University 1st in IST MBBS
- Winner of the State level Psychiatry quiz (Jaya Nagraj memorial Award)
- Adjudged the best outgoing undergraduate of Andhra Pradesh for the year 1997 in the field of Medical sciences by Prashanti Society